Feb 02, 2005, 06:21 PM
Thread OP

CUSTOMCDR.com Photo Contest *FREE MOTOR*

Well we are back at it again,

Its time for the February photo of the month contest. In case you didnt see last month's contest most of the rules are the same. Just post a pic of your plane, any type of plane, no matter how big or small, no matter if it's flying or not, or even if it's still in the building stage. The only qualification is it has to be electric (this is the Ezone after all).

Other rules that will carry over from the January contest our:we are going to limit it to 3 pictures per person per month. Choose your favorite 3 pics.

The prizes are single stator motors from www.CustomCDR.com and the numbers of motors given out are as follows:

If 1-200 pictures are posted, 1 motor is given out
If 200-300 pictures are posted, 2 motors are given out
If 300+ pictures are posted, 3 motors are given out

It is just whichever pics we like best, but some factors are but not limited to: quality of background, dificulty of shot, quality of plane, and others; however this doesnt mean in ARF cant win, it doesnt mean your plane has to be behind one of the 10 world wonders it just needs to look nice.

We also got alot of questions rather you have to take the shot or if it has to be your plane. Since in our community we share alot of pictures but we also keep alot of our greatest shots for oursevles, I am going to say that any picture that you took will qualify; however, we ask that the pilot understands that his plane is being used and that you work out a deal with him about who will get the motor.

Well you've got a whole month. Let's see some pictures!!

December's contest is located at https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...67&page=1&pp=15

January's contest is located at http://rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=316691
to remove ads between posts
Feb 02, 2005, 11:26 PM
Ok, lets try this one for the month of Feburary....
Last edited by CUBANO8; Feb 03, 2005 at 03:17 PM.
Feb 02, 2005, 11:29 PM
Leave me alone!
I'll get this rolling with some pics of my newest scratch-built creation - a 64", 20 oz rendition of the Tupolev ANT-20 "Maxim Gorky" powered by eight LPS-B2C-A's. Check out this thread for more details:

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=329330

Or check out this video:

www.dreamer.rchomepage.com/ant20testhigh.wmv

On with the show!

Martin
Feb 02, 2005, 11:49 PM
Lookin' Good. Real Good.
I feel sorry for whoever has to follow up Martin's creation...

Heres mine...Just a tiggy on fly by.
Feb 04, 2005, 12:46 AM
Martin- That plane is so cool! That must sound awesome with 8 motors running at once.
Feb 04, 2005, 01:20 AM
Here is my 42" foam T-28...Magnetic Mayhem and 2.5:1 gearbox..Solid flyer..
Feb 04, 2005, 06:50 AM
End User
Looking good! These threads are preety darn cool. Great idea, Ryan!
MArtin's flying soviet beast is going to be hard to top...
Feb 04, 2005, 07:09 AM
↓↘→ + (punch)
I think we need a confirmation about submitting photos entered in a previous month's competiton... in the first competition is was said "save some photos for next month" which would suggest that each photo has a lifespan of one competition.

We already have some duplicates here, so I think getting a ruling early would be handy...

...personally, I'd hate to see these competitions have the bulk of photos made up by the same pack as previous months.
Feb 04, 2005, 09:14 AM
Leave me alone!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanl2006
Martin- That plane is so cool! That must sound awesome with 8 motors running at once.
You betcha. Check out the video in my previous post for a small taste. It is, of course, much neater sounding in person.

Martin
Feb 04, 2005, 11:39 AM
My airforce so far.....
Feb 04, 2005, 01:44 PM
My Molt Models P-38
Feb 04, 2005, 04:54 PM
My votes go to Martin, Cubano and Jerry so far. Those are great looking planes.
Dave
Feb 04, 2005, 07:45 PM
Suspended Account
Heres my two latest GWS projects.The Zero has a Himax power system but the Formosa has an empty gearbox just so i could get a pic with a prop on it.I could really use another B\L motor!!!
Last edited by ltz400; Nov 26, 2016 at 03:50 PM.
Feb 04, 2005, 10:26 PM
My 1st entry:

Here's another shot of the Littlebirdz Predator 2.

Out on the tarmac and ready for the next sortie.
Feb 04, 2005, 10:40 PM
My 2nd entry:

My beloved G-Nat. A great little aerobat.

Quick Reply