New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by NwRcFlight, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 02, 2012, 01:38 AM
Find More Posts by NwRcFlight
EDF Junkie
Pacific Northwest
Joined Oct 2007
1,491 Posts
Thanks for visiting

I have many videos of E-Flite and Parkzone airplanes and helicopters on my youTube page. I was an EDF addict but helicopters have caught my attention and I can't get enough of them now.

I spend 90% of my available flight time with the Blade mCPX lately, mainly because it's so durable and I have a park nearby that I can fly it in. I don't like to fly my bigger helicopters near people so I save them for the club field. I only get to the club field about 10 times a year so the mCPX has greatly increased the amount of time I can spend flying aerobatic helicopters.

The park is large enough for the Horizon UM planes and the UMX's that have AS3X with good slow flight capabilities.

I can't wait for the Blade 300 X to be released. The simplicity and ease of repair of the flybarless helicopters is fantastic.

See my videos here.

Some of my favorite videos

Flips and Rolls with the mCPX

Blade mCPx V2 Flips 3D #2 (1 min 4 sec)

Flying a Blade 120 SR over a swimming pool

Blade 120 SR BNF in LA with a Spektrum DX8 transmitter (4 min 11 sec)

My Blade SR Huey at the Club Field

Blade SR Bell UH-1 Huey Gunship at the club field #02 (2 min 26 sec)
NwRcFlight is offline Find More Posts by NwRcFlight
Last edited by NwRcFlight; Feb 02, 2012 at 02:10 AM.
to remove ads between posts