Oct 10, 2012, 10:48 PM
Playing with toys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RGinCanada
Every time I participate in a discussion down here, it turns into this agenda driven garbage. I give up.
Compared to other political forums I play in such as "Political Fist Fight" which is for the most part unmoderated, LTUP is a rather timid place that is tightly moderated.

This is the kiddie pool.

Welcome to LTUP!
Latest blog entry: ...
Oct 11, 2012, 04:39 AM
Tinkerer in Training
Quote:
Originally Posted by LcJ
Promise?

You throw out a "hatred" comment and then have it fired back and you quit? Then bring up abortion and expect all of us to just sit quietly in the corner? That isn't how it happens.
Never threw out a hatred comment, and did not whisper a word about abortion. It was when abortion and politics were injected into the thread from left field that I got pissy. The vitriol between left and right here is worse than it has ever been, and I have been dipping my toe down here for close to ten years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiana_Geoff
Life, the Universe and Politics. Imagine that... politics happening in a politics forum.
Yeah, I know, but does that mean every thread needs to be infused with politics? And it is never a discussion or debate related in any way to the topic, its just another place to spout polemics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCWorks
Compared to other political forums I play in such as "Political Fist Fight" which is for the most part unmoderated, LTUP is a rather timid place that is tightly moderated.

This is the kiddie pool.

Welcome to LTUP!
I'm a big boy.

I just find the politics extremely tiring. Its not my president, I don't have a horse in the race, and watching the two sides take shots at each other constantly, everywhere, all the time is just plain tiring. I'll go back upstairs, and try to actually accomplish some R/C related stuff for a while
Oct 11, 2012, 04:40 AM
Quote:
This is the kiddie pool.

Welcome to LTUP!
We don't agree on much but this
Oct 11, 2012, 05:19 AM
Suspended Account
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Last edited by DLGjunkyard; Sep 28, 2018 at 02:54 PM.
Oct 11, 2012, 06:27 AM
Love & a Molotov cocktail
Never say never again.

On the subject of the OP.

The woman appears to be a seriously unfit mother and should be jailed, for a long time.
I don't think it deserves the death penalty and to be honest some of the posts here seem to be reducing the posters to the same level as her.
Create an environment where life is cheap, even criminals lives, all life becomes cheap.

Life for her in jail will not be easy, probably much closer to hell than a simple execution, other prisoners do not take kindly to Nonces.
When/if she is released, then under no circumstances should she be allowed near children again, if she gives birth, then take the child away as soon as possible, but possibly let her see the child first so she can see what she is loosing.
Oct 11, 2012, 06:46 AM
Playing with toys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGINETORQUE
We don't agree on much but this
Kindly take a hint, I have no intrest in your comments, the fact that you got this much attention from me was simply me being nice enough to let you know.

Have a good day.
Oct 11, 2012, 06:50 AM
Playing with toys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RGinCanada
I'm a big boy.

I just find the politics extremely tiring. Its not my president, I don't have a horse in the race, and watching the two sides take shots at each other constantly, everywhere, all the time is just plain tiring. I'll go back upstairs, and try to actually accomplish some R/C related stuff for a while
This forum is LIFE, POLITICS and the UNIVERSE. It would follow that politics would be on display here.
Oct 11, 2012, 06:58 AM
[QUOTE=RCWorks;22970766]Kindly take a hint, I have no intrest in your comments, the fact that you got this much attention from me was simply me being nice enough to let you know.

Have a good day.[/QUOTE

I'm sure you're a lovely person really

You have a nice day too

I'd love to exchange a few spats with you on a forum that would allow it - lead me to it if you think you can handle it
Oct 11, 2012, 08:02 AM
Oct 11, 2012, 08:25 AM
Playing with toys.
[QUOTE=ENGINETORQUE;22970817]
Quote:
Kindly take a hint, I have no intrest in your comments, the fact that you got this much attention from me was simply me being nice enough to let you know.

Have a good day.[/QUOTE

I'm sure you're a lovely person really

You have a nice day too

I'd love to exchange a few spats with you on a forum that would allow it - lead me to it if you think you can handle it
You stop by, on the floor and think it's funny because you don't live here, you won't have to clean it up and you don't hangout to smell the stink.

Should we thank you?
Oct 11, 2012, 08:35 AM
ET honestly, why are you so pro Obama?
Oct 11, 2012, 08:35 AM
[QUOTE=RCWorks;22971324]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGINETORQUE

You stop by, on the floor and think it's funny because you don't live here, you won't have to clean it up and you don't hangout to smell the stink.

Should we thank you?
You should thank the UK for much - we give you credibility to engage in stupid wars for starters, even though it invokes the wrath of others.

Do I think politics are funny - no not really, but some of the reactions are hillarious and you've generated a smirk or two here I can tell you

Lighten up - you live in a moderately young country that is still feeling it's birth pangs and you've done well - the USA is the most powerful country in the world and has much to commend it too! Great things happen there, but if you're living the dream in the hope that Mom's apple pie and V8 cars are about to make a comeback from circa 1965 - brother are you in for a wake up call!

Stay safe - life is good
Oct 11, 2012, 11:22 AM
Love & a Molotov cocktail
The Americans, especially on the right have yet to understand that for a country to survive it has to change.
The UK has changed many times, sometimes easily, sometimes with a bit of blood, but we survive.
The Empire was quite a short lived thing, different countries take on the mantle of "Greatest" country in the world one after the other, the USA has had the title, it may hold onto it, it may not, for the majority of people living there, it will not matter in the slightest, they can still wave their flags and sing their songs, but some other country will be the target of the worlds jokes.
Oct 11, 2012, 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BE77 Pilot
I'm not

I'm anti GOP

not the same thing
Oct 11, 2012, 12:12 PM
Playing with toys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BE77 Pilot
He just likes stirring a pot of pooh he doesn't have to live in.

Quick Reply