Jan 08, 2013, 06:22 PM
Trader Rating: 128
Suspended Account

Torn on this one

I've got to believe that a person who has been on here 9 years, and has one of the biggest feedback numbers I've come across doesn't fit the profile of a scammer. 420 feedback, 4 negatives overall. Buys, sells, and trades.

Mistakes happen, and it's clear in this one that communications weren't what they could have been. In this case it took at thread to get a response, but hopefully the OP gets his cash back, and the issue of "scammer" for this deal goes away.

It looks like the thread is headed down the path of the last one that deal with Sno. Strong opinions were heard on that one, had lot's of prior posts and NCIS level investigations goin on.

Bad luck can follow people, looks like Sno has had his fair share. That should never excuse not responding to trading partners or making good on promises. There are others on these threads that have been hammered at times for some of the things they have done, and eventually are back to posting and doing deals and contributing in a positive way without their past being brought up. Hope 2013 brings better luck and a stronger shed to a fellow New Englander.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 08, 2013, 07:12 PM
Trader Rating: 377
Krued Up
p, thnx for the positive reassurance
just to clear things up,i have a new shed and i WONT be using it to store my toys...lol
but in regards to this incident,i did contact the buyer(when i was able to log on)but it was just strange to me that he did not recieve his funds after i sent it but it is what it is and thats why i sent him the duplicate payment.no questions asked...i did not give him any problems but yes ive been outta work for almost 4 months and i have not recieved a dime from my insurance so when i sells its usually cause i have to sell in order to get things that the family needs...anyway,i continue to try my best to do whats right,not only in my eyes but in the eyes of my peers
Jan 08, 2013, 09:10 PM
Trader Rating: 82
Purples a fruit
Last edited by punkrockd; Jan 10, 2013 at 03:29 PM. Reason: To hell with this drama.
Jan 09, 2013, 02:46 PM
Trader Rating: 15
cant get right !!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by snolord1
furthermore i think the title of the thread should be changed as i have not scammed anyone
a scamers famouse last words !!!! believe me i know !
Jan 09, 2013, 02:50 PM
Trader Rating: 25
Suspended Account
Devil or Angel?

The Clovers: "Devil Or Angel" — original recording (1956).wmv (2 min 37 sec)

Well, what's it going to be....?
Old Jan 09, 2013, 02:57 PM
snolord1
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Trolling (Provocation). It is temporarily hidden while snolord1 edits it.
Jan 09, 2013, 02:58 PM
Trader Rating: 15
cant get right !!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnathanSwift
Devil or Angel?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3NgHVcnjVg

Well, what's it going to be....?
lmao
Jan 09, 2013, 02:59 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Troll much Mr. Swift...lol
Um, that's a capital offense on your part, Mr. Sno!

But, I'm not worried about my reputation, heck, I sell lots of books!
Jan 09, 2013, 03:00 PM
Krued Up
Trucker please use your spell check,thats what its for ...Spell Check
Jan 09, 2013, 03:01 PM
Krued Up
im glad you do,u should take more time to read instead of trolling
Jan 09, 2013, 03:02 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Trucker please use your spell check,thats what its for ...Spell Check
Oh, the humanity (irony) of it all!

Contraction Jackson.
Jan 09, 2013, 03:03 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
im glad you do,u should take more time to read instead of trolling
Dude, no one is "trolling" (isn't that a "pointable" offense to make such a claim?), I'm just trying to lighten things up, and give you a chance to tell us which it might be, and why you say so!
Jan 09, 2013, 03:06 PM
Krued Up
ive never used the ignore option until today...wow i love it

dont have to deal with trolls
thnx to the member whom inform me of that and of him...lol
Jan 09, 2013, 03:09 PM
Suspended Account
I'll "shed" no tears.

I'm glad the OP resolved this one!
Jan 09, 2013, 03:11 PM