Nov 09, 2012, 12:04 PM
I could be wrong but I don't think you have to send your batteries back to China anymore since you can't ship a known defective battery. I also think you can send defective items to the US warehouse but I'm not 100% sure on that. As for customer service from hobbypartz, nitroplanes, xheli, raidentech, and whatever other sites they own IMO it's around the same level as HK. Last week I placed an order with nitroplanes and about 20 mins after placing the order I got an email saying the batteries I ordered that showed in stock were actually back-ordered for 3-4 weeks. I was able to get ahold of one of their customer service people and they switched my order to another battery that they told me was in stock only to receive another email 20 mins after dealing with them saying the new batteries were back-ordered 2-4 weeks. I ended up cancelling the battery part of my order. Hobbypartz used to be my go to place for batteries, but now that everthing is mostly out of stock I will either go with the HK US warehouse which I have had just as fast shipping as HP or I may try valuehobbies' batteries.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 09, 2012, 07:57 PM
Thread OP
No doubt HK has the most batteries in stock . But hp has had everything I e needed in the battery dept so far now VH in the other hand are always out of the most popular size batteries like 3s 2200-2650 etc but I find that HP has a large inventory and free shipping and I can talk to a real person lolo.
Nov 10, 2012, 02:24 PM
John
I placed two orders @ HK one week apart. I didn't realize that the first one hadn't even shipped and just received and email stating the order had shipped and could take up to 45 day for delivery. That's crazy, does anyone really wait that long?
Nov 11, 2012, 10:48 AM
Controlled Chaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by jk6672
I placed two orders @ HK one week apart. I didn't realize that the first one hadn't even shipped and just received and email stating the order had shipped and could take up to 45 day for delivery. That's crazy, does anyone really wait that long?
"it should take 2-3 weeks up to 39 days for transit"

I just got that as a response in an email from HK about a battery I ordered 16 days ago.
This was my first order from them, and I will never order from them again. I don't / shouldn't have to wait a month for a battery, too many other people sell batteries!
Nov 11, 2012, 12:23 PM
I've places a few orders in the last couple months the last one took three weeks the two before that took just over a week. The one from the US warehouse took only a few days. I have waited a month before but that was due to a Chinese holiday. I've also had orders that got to the states quickly but were then held up in customs and I'm sure that only got worse with the added regulations on shipping lipos.
Nov 11, 2012, 04:55 PM
RC plane addict ;-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jk6672
No no one have to wait that long mate unless the postal company loses it,which doesn't happen often i'm glad to say,the reason they have to put that in the email is because thats what the shipping company has them put,which is really to cover them selves if it does go missing,something to do with the insurance and all that sort of thing on the shipping companies side i think you will find.

So it's not HK who is really saying 45 days but the shipping company from what i can gather,i'm in the UK and if my parcels go straight through customs i normally have to wait 7/11 days depending on what shipping services i pick of course,so if you think about it thats not bad at all as it is coming all the way from Hong Kong.

Quick Reply