Jan 20, 2013, 08:54 PM
Trader Rating: 15
pǝʇɹǝʌuᴉ sɐʍ I ǝsnɐɔǝq
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jboyyy
I just won a reciever from Anixs, he is an awesome dude!
Dang it! missed it becuase I was eating a peice of cake...
Lol, maybe I will be faster on the draw next time...
to remove ads between posts
Jan 21, 2013, 02:43 PM
Trader Rating: 13
AMA 1033652

Welcome Back anixs!

Glad to see you're back online; I'm sure I wasn't the only one here who was amazed by your generosity in the past and feared the worst when you disappeared for 2 months.

Oh, and... so you know; you don't have to bring prezzies... we're just glad you're back!

mnem
*RC Groups' Unofficial Goodwill Dwagon*
Feb 03, 2013, 08:18 PM
Trader Rating: 20
Non Fragosus

Anixs is amazing

I got a Fat Shark video transmitter from Anixs. He is incredible. What awesome generosity time after time. Can I nominate him for a Nobel Prize for RC gifting?
Feb 04, 2013, 02:07 PM
Trader Rating: 106
Last edited by whatala; Feb 05, 2013 at 09:40 PM.
Feb 04, 2013, 02:13 PM
Koo
Trader Rating: 39
Koo
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatala
Smell alot @$$ k!$$1ng
Something wrong with this user? Why you keep trolling anix's threads? I've never experienced such a generous person and you initial reaction is to troll?
Feb 04, 2013, 02:21 PM
mmmm
Last edited by whatala; Feb 27, 2013 at 10:41 PM.
Feb 04, 2013, 02:25 PM
Trader Rating: 27
No kissing, we're just grateful to still have someone in this world that would rather give than take!!
Feb 04, 2013, 03:29 PM
Trader Rating: 44
RCG -Minus Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by koo29
Something wrong with this user? Why you keep trolling anix's threads? I've never experienced such a generous person and you initial reaction is to troll?
Yes, something very wrong.

Seems that he called Mark out tried to convince everyone that he is dishonest. Now he whines about how he doesn't get anything, yet he never asked for anything or apologized to Mark.

Sounds like a 10 year old to me.
Latest blog entry: Nall in the Fall '21
Feb 04, 2013, 05:16 PM
The more kissing cause you guys all hope that he will give more free stuffs.
Feb 04, 2013, 05:29 PM
Trader Rating: 100
Often wrong ("wife")
Thread OP
PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO OFF TOPIC POSTS

The posts have been reported to Jim for removal. This was our agreement when Jim moved the thread here vs having it in the Free section where I could delete posts. I've asked Jim to remove the post and all that respond to it.

Keep it on topic .. per post #1 please. If you are not on topic, I will have your post removed

Thanks much
Last edited by johnbyrne; Feb 04, 2013 at 06:17 PM.
Feb 09, 2013, 02:11 PM
Trader Rating: 13
AMA 1033652
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnbyrne
PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO OFF TOPIC POSTS

The posts have been reported to Jim for removal. This was our agreement when Jim moved the thread here vs having it in the Free section where I could delete posts. I've asked Jim to remove the post and all that respond to it.

Keep it on topic .. per post #1 please. If you are not on topic, I will have your post removed

Thanks much
My wife will have some serious words with you if you have MY "post" removed, good sir. She considers such threats to be entirely HER bailiwick.

mnem
And now, back to saying "Thanks!" to anixs...
Feb 09, 2013, 03:26 PM
Trader Rating: 398
Dragons, WindMills, all Same
Thanks DogFly.
Very few remember, yet it does not matter too much and was quite an enjoyable experience years past.

anixs has done great work and sacrifice spreading joy to many.

Jared
Feb 11, 2013, 02:35 PM
Trader Rating: 114

THANK YOU, Anixs

You know, every once in a great while, I run into someone that just blows me away on how thoughful, selfless, and generous they are. Unfortunately, that list is fairly short, but today a new name was added to that list. Anixs, aka Mark, has gone so far above and beyond for me that I honestly can't think of strong enough words to thank him with.

I was the winner of a brand new Saito FG-17 engine from one of Anixs' give-away threads in the "Free" section of the classifieds. It seemed like the mail man was working against us. After my package was returned to Anixs due to some "address" issue, according to the USPS, he turned around and shipped it out a second time, right away. I just recieved it about an hour ago, and I could not be more thrilled.

This man is truly a rare breed in today's society. Mark, please accept my many thanks for everything. I could not be anymore happy with this, and truely wish you all the best to you and yours.

You Are THE MAN!
Ski
Feb 23, 2013, 06:12 PM
Trader Rating: 60
I'll Gladly PayU 2sday 4a DLG

thanks for your generosity!

browsing on your thread looking to see if my friend posted...came across a cheater. man that pisses me off!
Trying to get one over everybody. Its just not fair to everyone else.
Thanks again for your efforts to make this better for everybody.
Feb 23, 2013, 06:29 PM
Koo
Trader Rating: 39
Koo
I'm sure that Anixs checks the profile of people who post on the thread, and if he sees someone posting 10 posts on one of his threads, he won't let that person win.

Quick Reply