Nov 19, 2011, 11:02 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Where to buy antennae connectors?

Hey guys just ordered a set of cloverleafs that should be here today. Problem is that they are straight connectors and my Vtx is mounted horrizontal on my tail boom. Where would i go about finding a male to female 90* connector or even a couple inch female to male cable. Seeing as i am new to FPV i am not sure where to even start looking for something like this. It would be even better if something like this can be found at a local store.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 19, 2011, 11:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow102
Hey guys just ordered a set of cloverleafs that should be here today. Problem is that they are straight connectors and my Vtx is mounted horrizontal on my tail boom. Where would i go about finding a male to female 90* connector or even a couple inch female to male cable. Seeing as i am new to FPV i am not sure where to even start looking for something like this. It would be even better if something like this can be found at a local store.
Some electronic stores carry the adapters. Check Radio Shack or Fry's, or you can get them from Alex @ http://videoaerialsystems.com/products/accessories/ online. ReadyMadeRC.com may also carry them.
Nov 19, 2011, 11:46 AM
Thread OP
i guess the better question is what would i ask them for when going to radioshack or frys, instead of just showing them what i have.
Nov 19, 2011, 12:14 PM
Engineer for Christ
Radio Shack isn't going to have them. Fry's might. You need to find a local HAM radio distributor that specializes in microwave communication.

The part you need is called a "right angle SMA male to SMA female adapter"

-Alex

Quick Reply