This thread is privately moderated by F27QFlyer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 20, 2012, 05:40 AM
Trader Rating: 2
Suspended Account
Thread OP
For Sale

Custom Made 1/10 Brushless Monster Truck $165

Hey
I am selling my recently (made) Brushless monster truck!
This truck came together recently, as i have been spending around $400 over the last year buying different parts off many suppliers. I will include the highest quality of electronics. The Brushless motor that i will leave out for you to install was brought last week for $150, The speed controller brought on the same day for around $85 (it is an 85 amp) and the 2.4 radio brought a few weeks before them. The car is mostly been made for a basher. All the parts were brought to be plastic that has a lot of give in them, therefor bounces of objects without being brittle or breaking. I will also include 2 brand new Lipos that make it unbelievably quick!

I will be selling this truck for $165 shipped. I live overseas so it would usually be quite an expensive shipping fee!
Let me know if you are interested!
Thanks
to remove ads between posts
Mar 20, 2012, 07:33 AM
Trader Rating: 28
pics would help
Mar 20, 2012, 10:07 PM
Trader Rating: 8
Agreed with the soulcrusher
Mar 21, 2012, 08:37 AM
Trader Rating: 9
Newbie,3D Wannabe :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by F27QFlyer
Hey
I am selling my recently (made) Brushless monster truck!
This truck came together recently, as i have been spending around $400 over the last year buying different parts off many suppliers. I will include the highest quality of electronics. The Brushless motor that i will leave out for you to install was brought last week for $150, The speed controller brought on the same day for around $85 (it is an 85 amp) and the 2.4 radio brought a few weeks before them. The car is mostly been made for a basher. All the parts were brought to be plastic that has a lot of give in them, therefor bounces of objects without being brittle or breaking. I will also include 2 brand new Lipos that make it unbelievably quick!

I will be selling this truck for $165 shipped. I live overseas so it would usually be quite an expensive shipping fee!
Let me know if you are interested!
Thanks
How do you expect to sell truck designed and manufactured by you with out photos! when ever i list anyting, at least 10 Clear photos tor more and better description of the built and what where you trying to accomplish and what makes the truck unique
Mar 21, 2012, 11:39 AM
Trader Rating: 0
So you just got a $150 motor for it and only a 85A esc? and your selling it for $165? Don't sound right to me,scam?

Also the top electronics do not involve a puny 85amp esc,must in bangcock or something.
Mar 21, 2012, 02:57 PM
Trader Rating: 9
Newbie,3D Wannabe :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GP racer
So you just got a $150 motor for it and only a 85A esc? and your selling it for $165? Don't sound right to me,scam?

Also the top electronics do not involve a puny 85amp esc,must in bangcock or something.
Top Of Line Bangcock Special Tycoon Electronics LOL,but you right smells like a fish to me as well.
How Does He Know It Its Fast If Motor Is Not Installed, $85ESC?Top OF Line? $1 An AMP ROFL!
They Way This Add Is Written,No Feedback I say Def Stay Away,Scam Written Allover ,No Pics Yet
Hmmmm And Wow Took a Year To Build Hmm Seems He Only Owns a Striker Parents bought For Him
And needs some free cash?well its just a speculation,I could be Wrong

Hey How Bout this,You Ship The Truck First,Or Lets Use Escrow Service And Ill Take It Now,Just Out Of Curiosity,Pm Me For My Address And Ill Take it
Last edited by Skywalker14; Mar 21, 2012 at 03:07 PM.
Mar 22, 2012, 06:15 PM
Trader Rating: 2
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Sorry... No if i get this crap from people, i may swell just stay away... Thanks everybody......
Mar 23, 2012, 06:24 AM
Trader Rating: 28
"i may swell just stay away... "

your awesome grammar makes me super confident that your super-duper custom RC , that you won't take pictures of, is pretty awesome ! lol what the F is wrong with people now a days? Can't spell, can't form a sentence?

Quick Reply