Old Nov 28, 2015, 10:06 AM
Find More Posts by daved20319
United States, WA, Twisp
Joined Sep 2013
528 Posts
Control throws?

Are there any settings in Phoenix that would have the same effect as physically increasing or decreasing control throws? Or is that purely radio programming?

And on a related subject, when selecting certain models, a list of settings pop up in the lower right hand corner of the screen. How do I alter those settings, or is this also a case of radio programming?

One last question I've asked before but didn't get an answer to, do the motor choices in the model edit screen actually do anything, or are they just different sound files? Thanks.

daved20319 is offline Find More Posts by daved20319
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 28, 2015, 10:39 AM
Find More Posts by yorkiepap
Joined Aug 2010
1,066 Posts
Hey Dave,
You can go to the "SYSTEM" list on the toolbar, go down to "Your Controls", & when the "Your Controls" box appears, click on "Edit Profile", & then click on "Detailed". You will see on the left & right sides are "0" & "100" that will set your travel movements. Remember, this will affect ALL the models you select in the program. I have my JR10X setup for both Phoenix & RF7.5 under the Model Selection on my radio since both programs have separate command parameters. Then with each program, I found it easiest to simply input Dual Rates & Expo on 1 switch for simplicity. I have Pos 0=100/100; Pos1=80/15; Pos2=65/25 that seems to work quite well for all the models.

Be sure to go thru the Calibrate function & make a "New Profile" for your radio make/model that you are using under the "Your Controls" window. You can simply use any radio with a separate profile listing in this window.

yorkiepap is offline Find More Posts by yorkiepap