This thread is privately moderated by Mike_Then, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 15, 2011, 07:25 AM
Trader Rating: 136
I hate waiting for parts
Thread OP
Wanted

Parrot AR Drone

Thought I would try my luck in this forum too, as I also posted in the Multi-Rotor boards. I'm looking for a used, but good condition, Parrot AR Drone. I just got a new iPod Touch 4th Gen so I'm testing the waters to see what's out there. Let me know what you have and what you want for it. Thanks!
to remove ads between posts
Apr 15, 2011, 11:18 PM
Trader Rating: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Then
Thought I would try my luck in this forum too, as I also posted in the Multi-Rotor boards. I'm looking for a used, but good condition, Parrot AR Drone. I just got a new iPod Touch 4th Gen so I'm testing the waters to see what's out there. Let me know what you have and what you want for it. Thanks!
I have one. I currently have two and don't need them both. It has the upgraded ball bearings, epoxy reinforced central cross center, white led light strips with center forward facing led spot light installed on the outdoor orange and yellow canopy, upgraded 1500mah lipos (2 batteries included, stock lipo is only 1000mah), lipo charger, stock indoor canopy, I can also throw in two new spare blades (1a blade 1b blade) and two new spare gears and spindles and two e-clips. Hmmm now price, that's the hard part. This is upgraded/modded and comes with more stuff than a new one at $299. What are you willing to offer?
Apr 16, 2011, 09:19 PM
I hate waiting for parts
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by stretch1100
What are you willing to offer?
Hi Stretch, probably less than you're willing to accept since yours is modded and comes with extras. What are you looking to get for it?
Apr 17, 2011, 02:54 AM
Trader Rating: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Then
Hi Stretch, probably less than you're willing to accept since yours is modded and comes with extras. What are you looking to get for it?
$300 shipped
Apr 18, 2011, 11:16 AM
I hate waiting for parts
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by stretch1100
$300 shipped
Hi Stretch100, I think I'll pass. Thanks anyway and good luck with your sale!

Quick Reply