Nov 30, 2009, 04:51 PM
How stable is the X500-D (and hopefully the X600-D) with its accelerometer if the sticks are released after some enthusiastic (bad) flying. Does it return to roughly level like the video of the QP board with the accels?

Ta,

Paul.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 30, 2009, 05:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdi3d
I am still holding out for the X650 - Hopefully soon!!!

Mike
Me too. GPS is a must.
Nov 30, 2009, 07:30 PM
Although the X600 looks nice, it sort of sucks for those of us who bought the flawed X500-D. They basically admit the ESC's weren't up to the task...
Nov 30, 2009, 07:40 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
GPS is a must.
Because? This is rather like saying chrome trim on a classic car is a must, it is all a matter of intended use and preference.

Cheers,

Sander.
Nov 30, 2009, 07:53 PM
DJI Supporter
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssassen
Because? This is rather like saying chrome trim on a classic car is a must, it is all a matter of intended use and preference.

Cheers,

Sander.
Sander,

Are you a 60 year old UAW retiree? LOL you seem to know too much about American culture for someone from the Netherlands.

Side note: I do have an uncle and cousin who live in Amsterdam, they are pretty Americanized too even though they've both lived there their whole lives.
Nov 30, 2009, 09:18 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by dimar
That was supposed to be on the x650. This is updated x500, like x500 v2.
X600-D had following improved the characteristics:
actually X600D=X500D V2
Last edited by Quad_Addict; Nov 30, 2009 at 09:27 PM.
Nov 30, 2009, 09:21 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssassen

Cheers,

Sander.
wait, your asking why is it important to have gps???? lol do we need to even ask this?

to me it sounds like someone promoting a x600 and not wait for x650 ( INSERT HUGE SARCASM HERE)
Nov 30, 2009, 09:23 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Pibb
Although the X600 looks nice, it sort of sucks for those of us who bought the flawed X500-D. They basically admit the ESC's weren't up to the task...
i agree, man it looks allot bigger to! and the better esc wiring config
-
Nov 30, 2009, 09:31 PM
Brushless
Any word on release date of x650?

Mike
Nov 30, 2009, 09:41 PM
DJI Supporter
I emailed CNCHeli a question about this X600 earlier today and I also asked them about any new details on the X650. I'll let you know what they say.

And Quad Addict, please remove that picture man. It makes the length of the page huge, if they want to see pics they can click on the link.
Nov 30, 2009, 09:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Pibb
Who knows the X-600D is flaw-free now ?
If the new X-600D is no flaw, that mean X-aircraft knows what were the problems in their X-500D. Maybe they should make some trouble shooting or upgrade service for their customers of X-500D.
Nov 30, 2009, 09:52 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid3ways
I emailed CNCHeli a question about this X600 earlier today and I also asked them about any new details on the X650. I'll let you know what they say.

And Quad Addict, please remove that picture man. It makes the length of the page huge, if they want to see pics they can click on the link.

Lol couple more posts we will be on next page lol no worries cheers.

The crappy part here is them not letting anyone know there DC and a revive ver comming out ie x600. I think the ball was dropped how do you keep a customer happy? Or be a used car saleman? You only buy 1 lemon from the same car dealer! Fool me once
Nov 30, 2009, 10:06 PM
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RC_Drones
Who knows the X-600D is flaw-free now ?
If the new X-600D is no flaw, that mean X-aircraft knows what were the problems in their X-500D. Maybe they should make some trouble shooting or upgrade service for their customers of X-500D.
Ya they should offer some software upgrade for the X500
Nov 30, 2009, 10:10 PM
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quad_Addict
Lol couple more posts we will be on next page lol no worries cheers.

The crappy part here is them not letting anyone know there DC and a revive ver comming out ie x600. I think the ball was dropped how do you keep a customer happy? Or be a used car saleman? You only buy 1 lemon from the same car dealer! Fool me once
I don't think the X500 is a lemon,Mine flies pretty good.
Nov 30, 2009, 10:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quad_Addict
wait, your asking why is it important to have gps???? lol do we need to even ask this?
In my opnions, the gps is not necessary for most of the RC sport flyers.
But to take a seriously AP, gps is very important and useful. The GPS position hold and coming home modes are very useful in FPV too. Whenever you lost your way during FPV, you can activate the position hold mode or just switch to the coming home function for saving your quadrocopter.

I put my transmitter on the ground and took this video by myself.

Hexacopter GPS Performance Test (1 min 42 sec)
Last edited by RC_Drones; Nov 30, 2009 at 10:19 PM.

Quick Reply