Rumbula Latvian Intusiast Flight field. (Riga, Latvia)

May 12, 2016, 05:23 AM
Champ Fan
Thread OP
Discussion

Hey

Anyone else from Latvia on here?
Hope Im not the only one on forum.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 16, 2016, 07:44 AM
Hi,

I am not from Latvia (I am from England) but my wife is and we are in Latvia at least twice a year and I plan to move there in the next few years, as soon as possible really.

We just got back on Tuesday this week and I will be there again at the end of September and the middle of November.

I do not have any planes there at the moment.

There used to be a shop on Brivabas, I saw it once from a tram but I am sure it has gone now.

Where do you buy your stuff, I cannot find any real model shop in Latvia, I went to one I found on the internet, it had one plane and one helicopter, I have more stock in my office at work!

We have a flat in Kengarags so not very far from Rumbula.

When do people fly there?

Regards,

Matthew.
Last edited by matt-drummer; Jul 16, 2016 at 07:59 AM.
Jul 16, 2016, 01:20 PM
Champ Fan
Thread OP
Hey I order all my stuff from internet since I live 30 miles from Riga. Not sure about shops there but I bet they are overpriced, compared to chinese sites like everbuying, gearbest and banggood and ebay.
Really I fly near my home in a field but in Riga bet they fly everywhere they can. Even here I seen Inspire1 flying in public event. You can find two enthusiast fields in Riga on this RC forum
Mar 08, 2017, 06:48 AM
Hello, i'm from Italy but i will move to Riga in 2 months. Are there rc club or some place where you can fly?
Mar 08, 2017, 11:14 AM
Champ Fan
Thread OP
There could be RC club but it must be unpopular or underground. We have RC forum that is small and mostly people fly alone everywhere they can. Take any field or open sky you want.
Mar 08, 2017, 11:54 AM
are you in Riga?
Mar 08, 2017, 03:25 PM
Champ Fan
Thread OP
My profile says Im from Jelgava. Its hour travel from Riga.

Quick Reply