Nov 15, 2010, 10:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raidensam
To MANFRED1

check your Pm please!!!

thanks

sam
I checked my mail and responded to you last week and still no credit for the F-4 Phantom. Why is it so hard to issue a credit or prove to me you guys already did??? I have been above and beyond patient. I personally brought that plane back to you guys over 2 months ago and you promised me a credit would be issued. I have still not recieved any replacement parts for my airfield P-47!!! At this point you guys should just send me a new one!
to remove ads between posts
Nov 15, 2010, 01:57 PM
I've been following this thread for a while now. Maybe I'm totally wrong, but here is my impression of NitroPlanes. Seems they have really low prices, but that comes with products of questionable quality, horrible customer service, a website that can't be navigated showing most items as out of stock or mislabeled so you can't find what you are looking for, and one person, Sam, whom everyone out here and in there counts on to straighten things out. Poor Sam is a great guy, but he is overwhelmed with everyone dumping on him. Seems NitroPlanes needs to get rid of all the screw ups and put Sam in charge. Better yet, Sam should start his own rc company. Bet everyone that he has helped would follow him.
Nov 15, 2010, 03:01 PM

p51

Quote:
To chriscat

Hey thier bud check your email i have sent you a message reguarding this order =]

thanks

sam
I answered your e-mail but no response from you from a week ago
Nov 15, 2010, 07:59 PM
when in doubt Epoxy!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSSS
I've been following this thread for a while now. Maybe I'm totally wrong, but here is my impression of NitroPlanes. Seems they have really low prices, but that comes with products of questionable quality, horrible customer service, a website that can't be navigated showing most items as out of stock or mislabeled so you can't find what you are looking for, and one person, Sam, whom everyone out here and in there counts on to straighten things out. Poor Sam is a great guy, but he is overwhelmed with everyone dumping on him. Seems NitroPlanes needs to get rid of all the screw ups and put Sam in charge. Better yet, Sam should start his own rc company. Bet everyone that he has helped would follow him.
soo true LSSS!!
Nov 16, 2010, 12:43 PM
I agree lsss
Nov 16, 2010, 01:12 PM
XPQ-38 Space Modulator
You have to treat them like most Chinese distributors. They are caught in the middle of us customers who want cheap, but good quality, and manufacturers that constantly cut corners, and make it hard to warranty or replace anything purposely. Their policies hamper customer satisfaction. I have a 101mm F-86 with a broken canopy (not their fault). I have tried for 3+ months now to get a replacement. They either won’t or can’t help me, other than Sam trying to keep me from going postal. $1,000+ (total) with massive customization, and it is a paperweight. I would pay just about anything (less than buying an entire new plane), but a replacement appears impossible. EJF, efflux RC, and so many others may do better. I have given up "raising hell", it does nothing.

We all have 2 basic choices.

1) BUYER BEWARE If there is a problem, fix it yourself and learn from it. see choice 2

2)YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR If you don’t want issue #1, buy somewhere else.

I may buy from them again. Never anything big again.

PS, Does anyone know where I can get a 101mm jet cheap to put $800. worth of Scorpion/Castle/12s setup in?
Nov 16, 2010, 03:48 PM
Thread OP
To The Hack

Do you still have the order number so i could do a follow up on the part we discuss about that you need it for the plane thanks.

thanks

sam
Nov 16, 2010, 03:51 PM
Thread OP
Ps. thanks you guys for the support it is pretty tough trying to please everyone on this thread if i dont get to everyone in a matter of time I do apologize so I hope you guys do undestand, that I may need somtime to take care of each and one of your needs and issues if you I dont reply within 2-3 days please accept my apology I am doing my best to try to catch up with everything on my end, but once again thank you all for your support and your paitients its very much appricated =]

thanks

sam
Nov 16, 2010, 04:28 PM
XPQ-38 Space Modulator
Quote:
Ps. thanks you guys for the support it is pretty tough trying to please everyone on this thread if i dont get to everyone in a matter of time I do apologize so I hope you guys do undestand, that I may need somtime to take care of each and one of your needs and issues if you I dont reply within 2-3 days please accept my apology I am doing my best to try to catch up with everything on my end, but once again thank you all for your support and your paitients its very much appricated =]

thanks

sam
Sam,

I think everyone here appreciates you. I think many of us would already be gone if you were not here. I understand you are up against your company policies, and a manufacturer that wont sell parts. You do allot with what tools they give you.

Here it is 890180 I don’t expect much to come of it, and if that is the case, I don’t blame you.

I also want to clarify to everyone that NP did not screw up on my order. I had a fan failure resulting in a violent canopy ejection (almost worth the price of admission for that show). Replacement parts have been my issue. It's hard for me to throw away a perfectly good jet for a canopy. Especially after custom fit retracts with doors, and intake. Months or modifications may go in the trash. Next time I will make sure and ask if replacement parts are available BEFORE I buy.
Nov 16, 2010, 05:23 PM
The Hack

Have you checked this out?
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=489215
Nov 16, 2010, 06:12 PM
XPQ-38 Space Modulator
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSSS
Have now...cool! This just may save my F-86. It’ll take some practice, but it has massive potential. I have the broken canopy (minus a few holes) It would be easy to make it a mold.

Lsss, THANKS! it will come in handy.

Tim
Last edited by The Hack; Nov 16, 2010 at 06:13 PM. Reason: spelling
Nov 17, 2010, 04:08 PM
Thread OP
To MANFRED1

Please check your PM!!! I had my refund department resend you the email confirmation already if you did not get it please feel free to let me know thanks.

thanks

sam
Nov 17, 2010, 04:13 PM
Thread OP
To The Hack

Hey their bud!! thanks for the order number i already check for the canopy that you been waiting on and its still on backorder we are getting a big shippment on parts this friday so when the parts do come in i will keep a eye out for that part for you ill keep you posted here on this thread or even better ill call you first then friday morning.

thanks

sam
Nov 18, 2010, 06:33 AM

parts

You called me 11/15 & stated you would send me info for returning items in question within 5 minutes of our conversation, haven't rec'd any mail from you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriscat
I answered your e-mail but no response from you from a week ago
Nov 18, 2010, 12:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwman
To Raidensam:

Can you give me a straight answer as to when the TW-749 AT-6 kits will be in stock? Every time ask on-line support I get 4-6 weeks and that has been going on for 4-6 weeks. Does anyone know if the order is on the water or what???? Much appreciated.
Jeff
Sam
What does it take to get a response?
Thx, Jeff

Quick Reply