Apr 11, 2012, 05:25 AM
welch
Thread OP
Discussion

Ebay shop 's fees

Recently see many many Complaints from ebay sellers that all saying ebay 's fees too high to make a profit , seems many sellers left ebay away .

You guys ever run a ebay shop ? IF too high fees there to make a Profit , then where can we sell ?
Apr 11, 2012, 07:50 AM
Suspended Account
The monthly "store" fee, in addition to all the other fees made me shut down my online store about 3 years ago. I'm sure it's worse now. It's still a great place to sell, in general 25% of my sales went to the listing, final value, and pp fees, and sometimes shipping on smaller stuff. Still a heck of a lot cheaper than rent at a store!

This is by far the best place to sell RC stuff, and can't beat the fees here right? Craigslist is also another great place to sell.
Apr 15, 2012, 08:01 PM
Craigslist is a good free option, the only down side is the spam mail you get from all over he globe!
Apr 18, 2012, 03:16 AM
welch
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by porcia83
The monthly "store" fee, in addition to all the other fees made me shut down my online store about 3 years ago. I'm sure it's worse now. It's still a great place to sell, in general 25% of my sales went to the listing, final value, and pp fees, and sometimes shipping on smaller stuff. Still a heck of a lot cheaper than rent at a store!

This is by far the best place to sell RC stuff, and can't beat the fees here right? Craigslist is also another great place to sell.

I have had the Plan to sell something on ebay Month ago , But see many people quit their ebay business and see their reasons . Wonn't try ebay anymore .
Apr 18, 2012, 03:16 AM
welch
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatcat1
Craigslist is a good free option, the only down side is the spam mail you get from all over he globe!

How about above website 's traffic ?

Quick Reply