Thread OP
Discussion

Test

Testing...123
to remove ads between posts
May 15, 2012, 06:36 PM
Twistaholic AMA 134406
Thread OP
The motor in the back is a OS 70 Four Stroke for comparision.

This stuff was hand made by a master builder.

One spoke is loose and needs resoldering. The wheels have a smidge of corrosion on them. Some easy off or CLR may take care of it.

If these are not nice enough and dont suit your needs it cool...I understand.

EDIT.....spokers are 4" Foam tires are tired too.
Last edited by Dad_Roman; May 15, 2012 at 06:55 PM.
May 19, 2012, 07:19 PM
Twistaholic AMA 134406
Thread OP
New batch...

The one that looks complete.....NOT
It is missing the piston. Ring is loose on the outside. Have NOT looked inside but I can if you want.
May 20, 2012, 12:03 PM
Twistaholic AMA 134406
Thread OP
Chief.....check this out

Apparently this motor had some Cool Power (CruelPower) run through it. Poor bearings never had a chance

Cam cover crumbled into pieces when removed

Cam gear damaged....never seen that before. Musta got a piece of bearing run through it. Valve adjuster screws look like somebody been hammerin on em

New parts already in shop

Going to make this an old style open rocker engine...see how that works out.

Just thought you might like to see whats happenin and see the end results.

Cheers....Shane
May 20, 2012, 08:03 PM
Twistaholic AMA 134406
Thread OP
May 21, 2012, 09:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Roman
Chief.....check this out

Apparently this motor had some Cool Power (CruelPower) run through it. Poor bearings never had a chance

Cam cover crumbled into pieces when removed

Cam gear damaged....never seen that before. Musta got a piece of bearing run through it. Valve adjuster screws look like somebody been hammerin on em

New parts already in shop

Going to make this an old style open rocker engine...see how that works out.

Just thought you might like to see whats happenin and see the end results.

Cheers....Shane
Shane, this is awesome to see man! ... If that engine would have stayed in my possession it would have never run again! ... Please keep me informed on the status and when you are done post a video of it running! .... Haha...

By the way... I put some of your servo's in my ultra hots and competed in a 2-day IMAC contest the next weekend... Ended up placing 3rd and had a good time...

Glad to see we are putting our trades to good use.

Chief
May 23, 2012, 08:28 PM
Twistaholic AMA 134406
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefBerard
Shane, this is awesome to see man! ... If that engine would have stayed in my possession it would have never run again! ... Please keep me informed on the status and when you are done post a video of it running! .... Haha...

By the way... I put some of your servo's in my ultra hots and competed in a 2-day IMAC contest the next weekend... Ended up placing 3rd and had a good time...

Glad to see we are putting our trades to good use.

Chief
Hey I found a great trading partner! Glad its workin on your end too!

Ok....Most these piccys are for other deals I have brewing

These are for you.....

K&B 46 Needs prop nut and washer. I imagine I can come up with these.

Magnum 46

Thunder Tiger 42 nice motor but has -1- broken lug.

Didnt know what you wanted so I threw in a pic of a OS 25. Really nice motor but no carb and no pipe. DUNNO if I can come up with these.

I figure your choice of one of these complete motors. If your interested in the 25 we can talk more

I have a nice 30 also. Didnt include it cause its gettin small. If interested lemme know.

Course there is always servos and batts etc. Plenty of choices

Look forward to hearin from ya!

Shane
Last edited by Dad_Roman; May 23, 2012 at 08:47 PM.

Quick Reply