Mar 10, 2013, 09:41 PM
Kit Manufacturer
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcrich
I just got the kit from Carlos today at a fly in. So I will start on Monday. The quality of the kit looks great!
Ah, ok. I thought he meant the BUILD was happening at the event.

We need to talk about the Cheap-N-Easy kits also, Email me sometime at the website email address
to remove ads between posts
Mar 15, 2013, 02:41 PM
Kit Manufacturer
Thread OP
I found that when I did the stab/elevator bevels it was necessary to bevel the counterbalance edges too so that it had clearance when flexing. I look forward to the full complement of pictures. it looks really good. I was inspired to get mine repaired and fly it at our indoor session today. I really like how it flies. Hope you were able to get some flights on it also
Mar 15, 2013, 05:29 PM
Don't cut the Yellow Wire
Looks like Jim did his homework on this one..... 3d capable but with the lineage of a Combat plane..... Durability

The Brownweyed fool would approve
Mar 15, 2013, 05:36 PM
Kit Manufacturer
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.E
Looks like Jim did his homework on this one..... 3d capable but with the lineage of a Combat plane..... Durability

The Brownweyed fool would approve
I try to make things as capable as possible. The images look great!
Mar 15, 2013, 07:13 PM

The Spit Kit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreman
I try to make things as capable as possible. The images look great!
Hi Jim,

I told you that was a GREAT flyer!! I'm glad you are putting that one in production and looking forward to getting mine! Maybe next time you are at Tolland?

I need a wing core too BTW.

Ron
Mar 15, 2013, 07:29 PM
looking awesome Rich, great job on the kit Coreman!!!

-pete
Mar 15, 2013, 07:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.E
Cool ....The build is on its way.... RC Rich is doing it..... and Petey want sto do the ME 109....He want sto take a break from Polaris #45 !!!!!
hehehe

-pete
Mar 15, 2013, 08:02 PM
Kit Manufacturer
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by doublebuck
Hi Jim,

I told you that was a GREAT flyer!! I'm glad you are putting that one in production and looking forward to getting mine! Maybe next time you are at Tolland?

I need a wing core too BTW.

Ron
I appreciate the pictures and videos you took for me in Tolland last year. I'm going to Toledo, SEFF and Joe Nall this year so I'm not sure how soon I will get back down to Tolland in the near term. Hope you and Rene are doing well

Jim
Mar 15, 2013, 08:03 PM
Kit Manufacturer
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by meanbaby
hehehe

-pete
the ME-109 outlines are in process. not sure when I will actually have time before the end of May to get something with paint on it
Mar 15, 2013, 10:06 PM
When pigs fly rc

epp spitfire

Thanks Guys! Here are some more pics...
Mar 15, 2013, 10:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coreman
the ME-109 outlines are in process. not sure when I will actually have time before the end of May to get something with paint on it
thanks for the update Coreman

the spitfire package was very nicelly clean cut and the paint was great when we was looking at it in greenwood
cant wait to see the me 109

-pete

Quick Reply