This thread is privately moderated by swapinthedark, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 17, 2011, 01:43 AM
Trader Rating: -1
Thread OP
For Sale

want to trade MCX2 for any PZ UM plane or guts. or sell it I guess.

The MCX2 is in pefect condition with only one mod and no damage. It has never been damaged either (I hate getting patched up stuff when it is suppose to be nice, this heli really is like NEW).

The mod is simply two lil spacers to move the landing gear and battery away from the spinning rotor shaft that protrudes through the bottom. (I think 75% of all MCX owners do this). You cannot see the mod, but not having the shaft touch the battery is always nice.

It will come with some free spare parts (that it does not need). I have one inner rotor shaft new in package (I bought it because I saw mine protruding toward my battery and thought oh my, this cannot be right. I later read here that it is normal and simply did the mod), maybe one other part new in pack but I cant remember what it is lol, and one COMPLETE extra body set with lights.

This Heli is BNF and I want to trade for a BNF plane.

I will ship it to you in it's original box with manual and EVERYTHING you would get if you bought it new.

I would like to trade for basically any PZ UM plane in any condition (must approve first ofcourse).

Vapor
Ember2
Champ
Mustang
Sukhoi (not prefferred but ok)
T-28
4site
whatever.

I would also be willing to trade for UM guts... but you gotta do better than a brick and a motor. (sorry). A good trade would be a brick, two sattelite servos and a motor/GB, or two bricks, or a brick a servo, and two motors, etc etc.

I would also consider a trade for a NICE Flyzone albitross.

I pay shipping to you, you pay shipping to me. (for guts this works out sweet huh?)

Thanks for looking, PM me.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 18, 2011, 10:30 AM
Trader Rating: 34
Sending PM
Mar 18, 2011, 11:39 PM
Trader Rating: 15
How much to sell outright?
Mar 19, 2011, 02:36 AM
Trader Rating: -1
Thread OP
Since there are a couple of ok offers on the table, I won't be selling outright. Sorry bout that.
Mar 20, 2011, 04:48 AM
Trader Rating: 84
any interest in a night vapor?
Mar 20, 2011, 07:12 AM
Trader Rating: 136
I hate waiting for parts
I have an UM Mustang that's seen better days. The internals/electronics work fine, and it has a motor/gearbox that's practically new (only has 2 flights on it). Would you be interested in a trade? I think I even have a NIP prop/spinner and prop shaft.
Mar 20, 2011, 06:44 PM
I hate waiting for parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Then
I have an UM Mustang that's seen better days. The internals/electronics work fine, and it has a motor/gearbox that's practically new (only has 2 flights on it). Would you be interested in a trade? I think I even have a NIP prop/spinner and prop shaft.
Not interested I guess?
Apr 05, 2011, 07:37 PM
Trader Rating: 77
helicrazy

trade

this mcx11 belongs to me,he stole my plane and hasnt given me anything in return. THIEF
Apr 05, 2011, 08:25 PM
Yeah he got my plane too and hasn't sent me anything
Apr 08, 2011, 12:31 PM

This guy is a rip off artist and a liar

never received heli after agreed trade and I sent plane out...lost on all angles...will not contact me either...do not deal with this guy!!
Apr 08, 2011, 01:07 PM
Trader Rating: 74
Say Thea dyaoggh
Uuuuuuhh.... The name is swap in the dark with 0 feedback and y'all were sending him your planes... Man that's kind of funny. Not that you lost a plane it's like come on man.we should pay him a visit. Someone should find a way to get him to paypal a 5.00 for a plane frame so we can get his address.
Apr 08, 2011, 01:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueindian
Uuuuuuhh.... The name is swap in the dark with 0 feedback and y'all were sending him your planes... Man that's kind of funny. Not that you lost a plane it's like come on man.we should pay him a visit. Someone should find a way to get him to paypal a 5.00 for a plane frame so we can get his address.
I have his address in Cockeysville, MD...when we dealt he had positive feedback
Apr 08, 2011, 01:22 PM
I hate waiting for parts
Glad he never answered me. Hope you guys can work it out.
Apr 08, 2011, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Then
Glad he never answered me. Hope you guys can work it out.
I don't see that happening...he is a liar and a coward and utmost a thief
Apr 08, 2011, 03:46 PM
Trader Rating: 43
Post his address. He is still logging on to his account (was on today just about an hour ago).

Quick Reply