Feb 26, 2014, 12:50 AM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Discussion

Democratic congressional candidate Mike Dickinson - Schooled

The best and the brightest Democrat candidate... Links

When dealing with a democratic congressional candidate... one needs to use the maggot code word... especially one this stupid.

IN other news, Biden on "The View".. has signaled he's running

It's shaping up to be the elections filled with democratic candidate that are dumb as dirt, under a rock, left over from climate change... when the plan they liked failed...
Feb 26, 2014, 07:55 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcjetpilot
The best and the brightest Democrat candidate... Links

When dealing with a democratic congressional candidate... one needs to use the maggot code word... especially one this stupid.

IN other news, Biden on "The View".. has signaled he's running

It's shaping up to be the elections filled with democratic candidate that are dumb as dirt, under a rock, left over from climate change... when the plan they liked failed...
Who are you going to run against these "dumb candidate" [sic]? Rand Freaking Paul?

When you have Republican morons like Todd Akin making remarks about "legitimate rape", you're destined to lose elections to Democrats, just as he did.

Please, spare me the self-righteousness. Both parties have plenty of "dumb candidate" to go around.
Feb 26, 2014, 08:31 AM
Hannity was as big an ass during that inter view as Morgan has been during the gun interviews. The problem I have with this sort of interview is it is not, ask a question, get an answer, ask a harder question. Instead it is like a LTUP discussion with a few of the rapid fire posters on here who never answer questions put to them and send out more accusations.
Feb 26, 2014, 09:21 AM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Jonas
Please, spare me the self-righteousness. Both parties have plenty of "dumb candidate" to go around.
That is correct...

What sets me off about such a "candidate" is the deep stupidity, excusing an obvious failed policy...defending said policy.. As soon as said person expose that logic, and believes it.. he becomes a maggot.

Its not about "tolerance" of other opinions... a candidate , at this level of hack needs to disgraced..

I can't Stand when Hannity become that disruptive, but I probably would do the same thing to maggot candidate...

Is my harshness over the top... perhaps.. but I can't stand obvious, political hacks... because many of them go to being elected...
Feb 26, 2014, 09:26 AM
I'm Kind of a Big Deal
Frankly I'm surprised Hannity is still on the air. He's unwatchable.

That said I did watch the linked clip and this Dem is a total idiot. Unfortunately for him It's tough to get elected when you are both unattractive and stupid. Wants the FCC to monitor Fox? I get tired of politicians spewing their talking points no matter what the question is.
Feb 26, 2014, 12:45 PM
Valiant Spy Balloon Survivor
"...democratic candidate that are dumb as dirt."

Always employ decent grammar when posting to impugn the intelligence of others.
Feb 26, 2014, 12:57 PM
Figure Nine Champ
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcposter
"...democratic candidate that are dumb as dirt."

Always employ decent grammar when posting to impugn the intelligence of others.
I wouldn't use grammar to impugn the intelligence of someone.

I give you William Shakespeare, as just one famous example.
Feb 26, 2014, 01:00 PM
Playing with toys.
Dickinson was a perfect idiot. Hannity couldn't have selected a better man for the show.
Latest blog entry: ...
Feb 26, 2014, 04:15 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCWorks
Dickinson was a perfect idiot. Hannity couldn't have selected a better man for the show.
Yes. He could clearly speak idiot as well. It's his native tongue.
Feb 27, 2014, 07:45 PM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
More idiot politicians, its almost impossible to find a more useless bunch ... and 8% approval rating, for good reason... these folks are down right criminal, and stupid.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/326749154...#sp=show-clips

Quick Reply