Dec 03, 2012, 12:08 PM
Diverted by planks
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyWW1
It will probably make us all sick!
heh heh Okay, I'll post an advisory!
Dec 03, 2012, 12:16 PM
34 years of flight.
Lol some where on my youtube is video of my f27.stryker with onboard video with doing flat spins. Pretty cool but im sure on a large screen it get you really dizzy lol this planedoes seem to have a fast roll rate just like my miniedge 540 did
Dec 03, 2012, 12:33 PM
UGH all the videos make me jealous..... Still on pre-order here!

Tracknoob do you have an Sbach 3D?
Dec 03, 2012, 12:38 PM
**I'm Battman**

Wow!!!

First time flying her in dead calm conditions.
It's true LVE!!
A real privilege to fly her!
Love those throws and fast servos!
Hands off inverted.
I'm spoiled!!
She has no bad habits.
Slows down beautifully.
If you slow her down too much, she just drops her nose.
Very easy to land on my small UMX parking lot.
She is one clean flying macro machine!!

Quique,
You 'done good' young man!!!

Joel, RG, Just get one asap!

rc

Can't believe that I only had 4 batts for her.
Forgot my JST charge cable t.
Won't happen again!!
Dec 03, 2012, 12:41 PM
34 years of flight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannyboy85
UGH all the videos make me jealous..... Still on pre-order here!

Tracknoob do you have an Sbach 3D?
I feel ya mail just came and still no plane should i be this mad? Its been 7.days is it coming by bicycle i mean come on.... Ive never had anything from cali take more then 3 days i guess done missed the nice weather today cloudy n windy calling for rain tomorrow
Dec 03, 2012, 12:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by epoweredrc
I feel ya mail just came and still no plane should i be this mad? Its been 7.days is it coming by bicycle i mean come on.... Ive never had anything from cali take more then 3 days i guess done missed the nice weather today cloudy n windy calling for rain tomorrow
I Christmas time! Packages tend to get fat and move slower
Dec 03, 2012, 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyWW1
I Christmas time! Packages tend to get fat and move slower
Here most shipping is just overnight.... but I guess HH hasn't got the shipment to fill the hobbyshop orders yet....
Dec 03, 2012, 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuczy
C-C across the horizontal.
Thanks -
At 26mm across the flats that would be a 36.8mm mounting bolt circle diameter. Looks like some sort of x-mount could be easily possible to mount almost anything in that much space. Even the 28mm motors are not that wide of a bolt circle on the mount. At least opens possibilities if we have to change motors. Mine is fine so far though - just hope it stays. Maybe I should break out the NIB one and make sure it is ok too, but really wasn't ready to do that.
Dec 03, 2012, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCBABBEL
First time flying her in dead calm conditions.
It's true LVE!!
A real privilege to fly her!
Love those throws and fast servos!
Hands off inverted.
I'm spoiled!!
She has no bad habits.
Slows down beautifully.
If you slow her down too much, she just drops her nose.
Very easy to land on my small UMX parking lot.
She is one clean flying macro machine!!

Quique,
You 'done good' young man!!!

Joel, RG, Just get one asap!

rc

Can't believe that I only had 4 batts for her.
Forgot my JST charge cable t.
Won't happen again!!
Finally got to fly mine in calm conditions last week and my reaction is an almost exact duplicate of yours. I had 5 batteries with me and man did they go by fast. I wanted more for sure, just can't get enough of flying this thing.
Dec 03, 2012, 01:32 PM
AMA District VII AVP
Pfft... cant even find batteries in stock... other than the Eflites at my LHS

Anyone have any sources for packs for this bird? I just have the one I got at the time of purchase, thinking I could go onto hobby partz and get more.. but sold out...
Last edited by PropsnWings; Dec 03, 2012 at 01:38 PM.
Dec 03, 2012, 01:46 PM
Addicted
If you want Nanotechs, check out Hobby King's US warehouse (Washington state). I bought some 370s from them. Not sure what they have in stock at the moment but I'm flying five 370s.
Dec 03, 2012, 01:50 PM
Some.. call him Tim...
My original hood had damage from the factory it wasn't enough for them to replace it but it was enough to annoy the hell out of me. So I ordered a new cowl, and took the opportunity to play around with this one.

I fly hot and heavy in the summertime and tend to prop up a bit. venting is always a major factor for me. Every one of my planes has extra cooling and venting. I find it makes all the difference in the world!
Even my 78 extra has a carbon fiber clam shell, air vent inside the cowl, that I custom-made, it dropped the temps by a third, And the 10s batteries come out Luke warm even after a beating!
When looking at my extra, Edge cowl, I wanted to accomplish two things. First, I wante more air pushed over the motor. Second I wanted to make it easier to hold the motor shaft when changing the prop! I do run different props in different environments, and that prop is not easy to change. Without Damaging the foam. Now I can easily grab The front of the motor, with a pair of Needle-nose pliers

This is my solution,and keep in mind..I have a new stock cowl for events..
It's just a a piece of Angled and sanded 6mm black depron, there's a small air Relief vent on the trailing edge, To let hot air out. Kind of like an old Chevy with a big block in it.. I spent so much time tinkering with the stupid five dollar piece I thought I should show it to somebody.. I even had a dark enough blue that it almost matched when I repainted it..
Last edited by Ducati Mechanic; Dec 03, 2012 at 01:55 PM.
Dec 03, 2012, 01:55 PM
34 years of flight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixinarow
If you want Nanotechs, check out Hobby King's US warehouse (Washington state). I bought some 370s from them. Not sure what they have in stock at the moment but I'm flying five 370s.
You like those what kinda flight time u getting? Thats what i ordered since were out of 460s im waiting for epbuddy to get the glacier back in stock they should workwell but will wait to get plane i guess first
Dec 03, 2012, 01:56 PM
AMA District VII AVP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixinarow
Which ones did you get? (started searching the site and see they have two diff nanotechs) Will keep looking though and see if I can find the right packs.

Here is what I found https://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...arehouse_.html

Is that correct ?

Quick Reply