Feb 20, 2012, 01:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeZ
Nick, I believe these are the latest instructions. There isn't an explicit option for adding 3-position switches that I am aware of, unless Peter added something new. You can however add two pots (analog) channels. I suppose if you wired up some resistors to a three position switch to emulate a pot it would work (try two 2.5k resistors per switch).

Luke
No this is another product, this one is better and compatible with DL, the doc is here :

https://bitbucket.org/fpvkiwi/channel-wizard/wiki/Home
to remove ads between posts
May 08, 2012, 10:11 PM
Assault the sky
I am confused. Does the mixer work with DragonLink or not? I don't know anything about this "constant frame" stuff.
May 09, 2012, 12:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretspy711
I am confused. Does the mixer work with DragonLink or not? I don't know anything about this "constant frame" stuff.
I don't know but the channel wizard works and that's what I use with my T9CP :

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1576877
May 09, 2012, 08:54 AM
Fmlink,

I have been using for quite some time now the old version of your mixer - the one with the small ugly PCB... hehehe

Now I need to change the setup, but since then you have updated your webpage and can't find the old pinout and programming instructions anymore. Can you repost them either here or put them back on your webpage, please?

Dimitrios
Mar 23, 2014, 09:46 AM
Hi ! I also want to add 3 channels to my analog 4ch radio Tx. Pls guide how I can make my own.
Apr 08, 2014, 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fmkit
These are new version, now you can store failsaves and all channels store absolute position once configured, if input PPM breaks last stored failsave output instead until connection fixed.
The mixer is setup just like RF beacon with single button and LED
setup codes start with 6 fast clicks then enter one digit to verify stored params or two digits to set new, fast clicks make up numbers and 1-4s pause used to separate numbers. To enter Zero click any number above 15(input A), 10(input B),1(button config) or 2 (analog channels)
To store PPM A and B failsaves hold button until LED turned of(some 4s),if valid PPM present on input A or B new failsave will overwrite old setting,if only one input was active then it will update while other input FS remain old.

Note: the mixer outputs constant sinc PPM which is readable by realflight sim,frsky RF modules and all my other equipment. I have no access to TLRS and never tested if it works..

example setup codes:
6.1.5. five channels reserved for input A even if input less than that and channels above 5 ignored

6.2.2. two channels reserved for input B, if connecting headtracker set it to output 1st two channels and set mixer to input only 2.

6.3.1 momentary switch button added to output PPM as last channel
6.3.2 button can be used to setup the mixer but not included in output PPM

6.4.1 Add only one analog channel (pot)
6.4.2 add two (re-use input B )

6.2 read memory, returns two numbers, here is 2 blinks to indicate input B and second number is channels reserved, one solid blink mean zero.
Thanks for the reply,
Now I would like to keep only 8channels and replace one 1 channel only with that of the pitch coming from the Head tracker.
Is that possible? Or could you upgrade the code to make it possible and I can upload the firmware for a small contribution?
Last edited by Sp1k3; Apr 08, 2014 at 01:14 PM.

Quick Reply