Oct 10, 2010, 11:03 PM
Thread OP

It's official

Reaper going outta business
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...&postcount=386
to remove ads between posts
Oct 11, 2010, 09:21 AM
just wanted to huge thanks to you guys for coming. man i really regret leaving early. i made it clear to audrey i wont be leaving octoberfest early

loved watching you pros fly. although you are a really bad influence (inverted foamie incident hahaha )

here the few pics i took.

Oct 11, 2010, 10:17 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by edfmaniac
Here you go Dave. This link will be helpful.

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...=towing+banner

I'm sure 3DHS already has flag shaped banners for displays and such. We just need to get our hands on one in time to do some test flights. I don't think that the screen material will be needed, just a flag or banner. I'll make the bridal and towing spar as soon as you give me a max flag height. We can work around whatever length we have to by tuning out the flutter with a drag chute of some kind or another smaller banner. Bigger is better. I think I can tow anything up to 4'x8' fairly comfortably.
Victor,
Been checking some of the post out. Found this youtube

SuperSkyflex Bannerschlepp (0 min 49 sec)
Oct 11, 2010, 10:53 AM
Any chance you were going to upload that video somewhere? I'd love to see that landing again.
Oct 11, 2010, 03:57 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by edfmaniac
Any chance you were going to upload that video somewhere? I'd love to see that landing again.
Yes SIR...doing that right now ! BTW, remind me the type of trainer it is again ? My 'old timers' set in And NO, I'm not enjoying my green bottles at the moment !
EDIT: Disregard AMR Trainer 50 with a ZDZ 80

And, here it IS

CLIP0050 (3 min 54 sec)
Last edited by Lonelasso; Oct 11, 2010 at 05:23 PM.
Oct 11, 2010, 05:55 PM
The uh oh was when I saw the shadow of my plane still out over the weeds and realized how short I was on the approach. The scale effect almost got me.
Oct 11, 2010, 06:01 PM
You tube is great when your bored

Air New Zealand - Happy Hour (1 min 21 sec)

Air NZ - The Intimate Art of Touch (1 min 13 sec)
Oct 12, 2010, 11:32 AM
Thread OP

Saturday

*Attention SQUAD !*
This Saturday, Eddie and I are asking for help @ ARCA to prepare for THE event ! Whatever needs doing......we'll DO I'll let Eddie reply with details. I'll be @ ARCA by 8:30-9:00. Bring something to fly while we're taking a 'break'

Also, Pete is hosting a 3D Fun Fly, December 4th & 5th and I'm planning on attending. Eddie has also said he'll be there. Hope y'all can join us ! Directions: ARCS Harold Cannon Field

OH, Ian said Sunday...the Ts are HERE !!!!

@ EASE and continue your 'normal' activities !!
Last edited by Lonelasso; Oct 12, 2010 at 11:53 AM.
Oct 12, 2010, 08:16 PM
LOWER LOWER oops
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelasso
*Attention SQUAD !*
This Saturday, Eddie and I are asking for help @ ARCA to prepare for THE event ! Whatever needs doing......we'll DO I'll let Eddie reply with details. I'll be @ ARCA by 8:30-9:00. Bring something to fly while we're taking a 'break'

Also, Pete is hosting a 3D Fun Fly, December 4th & 5th and I'm planning on attending. Eddie has also said he'll be there. Hope y'all can join us ! Directions: ARCS Harold Cannon Field

OH, Ian said Sunday...the Ts are HERE !!!!

@ EASE and continue your 'normal' activities !!

Talked to the boys at 3DHS and they are looking forward to this event as well.
Oct 13, 2010, 07:59 AM
Picked up my new transmitter yesterday(DX8) had to download the factory fixes,very easy.The radio is awesome, this was a big jump from my DX6I. Looking forward to flying after our Saturday clean up at ARCA. Wonder if my flying will improve........
Oct 13, 2010, 08:00 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by motor12
Picked up my new transmitter yesterday(DX8) had to download the factory fixes,very easy.The radio is awesome, this was a big jump from my DX6I. Looking forward to flying after our Saturday clean up at ARCA. Wonder if my flying will improve........
Niiiiiccccccccceeee !!!! Congrats Brother !
Oct 13, 2010, 12:35 PM
Silicon/poker/chocolate chips
Hmmm... I just noticed a progression. Or maybe a regression.

October
Hucktober
Huck-to-ber
Huck-for-beer
Huck-fer-bEER..HECK Yeah !
Oct 13, 2010, 01:58 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chip Geek

October
Hucktober
Huck-to-ber
Huck-for-beer
Lmazzzofffffff Wondered if anyone noticed that Hope it's all good with YOU !
Oct 13, 2010, 02:13 PM
Awsome 2.5D Pilot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chip Geek

October
Hucktober
Huck-to-ber
Huck-for-beer
I'll drink to that.
Oct 13, 2010, 02:37 PM
I don't know if you guys are following but I flew my 89 6 times now. I'm starting to "fly low" Should be fun at Oktoberfest

Quick Reply