Old Jul 08, 2016, 09:18 AM
Find More Posts by WARRENE
Norway, Akershus, Oppegard
Joined Sep 2014
24 Posts
Dji s900 too high motor idle on the ground

Hello everyone!!
Is anybody here can resolved my issue about Dji S900 too high motor idle after arming its motor?
This is what i am experiencing now:
Ive just upgraded its most latest firmware. Main controller is v2. 7
Ligthbridge 2, A2FC, battery 16000mah,
Gains as follows:
Yaw- 150

Pitch- 135
Roll- 135

Supposed to be i will be flying without the Gimbal gh4.
Motor idle Speed is in default :RECOMMENED

Now, supposed to be i'll be flying this afternoon but i was not able to do so because the motor idle was too high it seems im moving the throttle up but im not touching anything on my radio controller.
Sometimes motor idle goes up and goes down then motor idle goes normal again then the cycle goes on.
I used to put the motor off to avoid unexpected harm to my aircraft.
Since i upgraded its firmware to v2. 7, i never fly then because of this issue but i neither fly this aircraft after purchasing. Actually i bought this aircraft NOT-ready-to-fly. I purchased its parts individualy.

Anybody can share their ideas/experience/suggestions with regards to this matter? Kindly help me.

Thank you so much in advance.
WARRENE is offline Find More Posts by WARRENE
to remove ads between posts