Mar 13, 2012, 04:21 PM

uffff

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheckSum
n3m1s1s,
It was good having you around. I'll "tip one back" for you tonight.
Cheers and good luck
+1
Saludos,
Jose
to remove ads between posts
Mar 13, 2012, 05:16 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doblao
So definitely N3m1s1s is banned from the site or just he left?

Saludos,
Jose

N3m1s1s says if you have posted the board already then he will be making build & videos as usual but if you haven't don't feel you have to as he has been banned
Mar 13, 2012, 05:23 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tres Wright
He clearly did not get banned for the infractions in that thread because if he had then he wouldn't have been around to delete posts. What probably happened was he got a few infractions and he got mad and went about deleting every single post he had authored and closing all threads he started. The mods probably saw him doing that and banned him for that rather than the infractions.
What happened was he made a 'funny' re searching the forum 1st when looking for information before asking a question already answered, the guy seemed to take this personally and sent him a PM (essentially offering him out); he replied with his address on the post and then was slapped with some more racism from this site.
He did report it as he has done previously and whilst the person dishing out the racism was allowed the opportunity to correct his 'INFRACTION'; N3m1s1s hasn't been afforded the same opportunity. Racism should be ZERO TOLERANCE worldwide and web wide, this is not the 1st time on this site he has been the subject of racial abuse.
Mar 13, 2012, 05:31 PM
Linux Compatible
Quote:
Originally Posted by scousethief
Lol you are joking ? i read the thread and im not surprised he got pissed at that arsehole but then again ive seen much worse on here from vendors while the mods sit back and do fck all letting a member take abuse and threats, shame about all the lost information.
Wait, that dude is a VENDOR? He has a business here?
Mar 13, 2012, 05:36 PM
Lift is where you find it.
Seems like there are just a handful of people in Multirotor worldwide that have the passion and are doing the heavy lifting. N3m1s1s is one. The rest of us are just riding along on the work they've done.

Rick
Mar 13, 2012, 05:48 PM
1.21 Gigawatts!
Sometime people just take this HOBBY too seriously...
Mar 13, 2012, 05:57 PM
Quad Erat Demonstrandum
Quote:
Originally Posted by machina
Wait, that dude is a VENDOR? He has a business here?
No i meant "vendors" as in vendors on here.
Mar 13, 2012, 06:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuadWidow
]Racism should be ZERO TOLERANCE worldwide and web wide
+1

we need to discourage all corruption and encourage more ideas and creativity
Mar 13, 2012, 07:03 PM
Quote:
What happened was he made a 'funny' re searching the forum 1st when looking for information before asking a question already answered, the guy seemed to take this personally and sent him a PM (essentially offering him out); he replied with his address on the post and then was slapped with some more racism from this site.
He did report it as he has done previously and whilst the person dishing out the racism was allowed the opportunity to correct his 'INFRACTION'; N3m1s1s hasn't been afforded the same opportunity. Racism should be ZERO TOLERANCE worldwide and web wide, this is not the 1st time on this site he has been the subject of racial abuse.
That's really shocking and i agree with you 100% that any real racism should be zero tolerance on sites like this. I can only imagine how that would make someone feel, but i know that whoever it came from has done the community a lot of harm.
Mar 13, 2012, 07:12 PM
Suspended Account
No Warning did I receive

A reminder about the rules at RC Groups
Dear QuadWidow,

You have received an infraction at RC Groups.

For this violation, you have been given: 40 point(s).

An exhaustive list of rules for the site can be found on the RCGroups Rules page.

There is no further penalty for being warned other than the accumulation of points. You may accumulate 10 points before being subjected to a 5 day temporary ban from the site. Very few users reach the 10 point level by accident so if this is your first or second infraction, please accept the infraction point as merely a friendly reminder about the rules of the site.

An RCGroups administrator will perform a review of the infraction sometime within the next several days, at which time the infraction will either be reversed or confirmed. If you feel that you've received the infraction point in error please feel free to initiate a thread in Site Suggestions / Complaints. Address the administrators with your specific objection and they will attempt to assist you if a mistake has been made.

The reason you have been warned is because:

Reason: Troll or Spam Account
Immediate ban for being a troll, robot, or spam poster.

The moderator who warned you entered this comment:
-------

-------

All the best,
RC Groups
Mar 13, 2012, 07:19 PM

nice

Quote:
N3m1s1s says if you have posted the board already then he will be making build & videos as usual but if you haven't don't feel you have to as he has been banned
received ROME prototype boards today....post one for him to test tomorrow morning...wait for the best videos from his side..
Saludos,
Jose

All the best for him

BTW still think should redo the 101 thread if possible
Last edited by Doblao; Mar 13, 2012 at 07:22 PM. Reason: 101 thread
Mar 13, 2012, 07:28 PM
---
Last edited by teslahed; Mar 13, 2012 at 07:46 PM. Reason: invalid link
Mar 13, 2012, 07:38 PM
Google's cache will have the pages for a while. Not sure when they will next be crawled to pick up the "redacted" version. But for now, you can enter the URL into the search page and use the preview function to access the cache.

e.g.,

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=us

The link to his private blog requires a password... I guess it's invite only.
Mar 13, 2012, 07:45 PM
Linux Compatible
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph280
Sometime people just take this HOBBY too seriously...
Oh that's disingenuous like crazy. This isn't a freaking checkers or monopoly game.. I think for some building semi-autonomous computerized flying contraptions doesn't quite fall into 'hobby' territory.

But if you think so, give the FAA a call. I hear they are taking this 'hobby' thing seriously as well.
Mar 13, 2012, 07:55 PM
Sopwith Camel's Cousin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doblao
BTW still think should redo the 101 thread if possible
My memory from a previous similar incident is that we can ask the RCG moderators to put back a recent old version of the thread (pull a recent old version from the backups),

but I am not quite sure of how to ask the moderators.

Quick Reply