This thread is privately moderated by maverickma, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 05, 2011, 10:52 PM
Trader Rating: 11
Thread OP
For Sale

New Turnigy Accucel Accucell 6 50W Lipo NIMH Charger & accessories. $46 shipped

Accepting Paypal only. For sale is the Turnigy Accucell 6 balance charger for $46 which includes USPS 1st class shipping to the US (not shipping internationally at the moment).

Post a message here to see if I have stock, I will respond letting you know if I do. If I have one on hand, I'll ask that you send me your paypal email address via PM. This helps me keep track of my inventory. Thanks!!

I use mine at home and at the flying field. A very nice feature is the metal outer shell which makes it very sturdy. I've had mine for a few years and its been flawless. It's simple to use, but does not come with instructions in the box. If you search on "Accucell 6 Operating Manual" you will find a link to the manual online that you can print and there are some very informative forums online on how to use it. It's pretty self-explanatory though. Remember, you'll need your own power source.

Specifications:Input Voltage: 11~17v
Circuit power: Max Charge: 50W / Max Discharge: 5W
Charge Current Range: .1~6.0A
Ni-MH/NiCd cells: 1~15
Li-ion/Poly cells: 1~6
Pb battery voltage: 2~20v
Weight: 355g

Features:Microprocessor controlled
Delta-peak sensitivity (NiMH/NiCd)
Individual cell balancing
Li-ion, LiPo and LiFe capable
Ni-Cd and NiMH capable
Large range of charge currents
Store function, allows safe storage current
Time limit function
Input voltage monitoring. (Protects car batteries at the field)
Data storage (Store up to 5 packs in memory)
Battery break in and cycling.

This charger has a JST-XH charge plug, which makes it compatible with Zippy, HXT, Turnigy and any pack with a JST-XH adapter.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 06, 2011, 06:38 PM
Trader Rating: 15
it's for sale
You getting yours through hobby king also or score a better deal else where?
bump for a good charger.
Mar 06, 2011, 08:10 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Spool
You getting yours through hobby king also or score a better deal else where?
bump for a good charger.
Yep, I bulk order From HK. I sell other items as well! Works well for my buyers since I take the risk ordering from China, not them. I'm only selling stuff I use myself. I'm also exploring purchases from China manufacturers. Found a place that mfg the new loong max lipos but I'm just not comfortable wiring a large sum of money to a vendor I am not familiar with. Also working on some prototype stuff myself, but hard to find time.

I'm mainly a plane guy but I just ordered a vxl 4wd stampede so ill probably start to sell car stuff. We'll see.
Mar 10, 2011, 07:18 PM
Trader Rating: 0
PM sent.
Mar 10, 2011, 08:49 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheg67
PM sent.
Hey Sheg, I didnt see a pm come through.

Doug
Mar 11, 2011, 02:54 PM
Sorry, I sent it from my phone. I wanted to know if you are going to be at the Lebanon swap
meet tomorrow, or could I possibly pick one up on my way there or on the way back?
Mar 11, 2011, 03:09 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Sorry, I sent it from my phone. I wanted to know if you are going to be at the Lebanon swap
meet tomorrow, or could I possibly pick one up on my way there or on the way back?
Oh man, that's tomorrow? Dilemma, I planned on flying at the field tomorrow and those swap meets are dangerous. Too much cool stuff.

Wait a sec, if you are in Lebanon, you'll be going back to NJ on 78 right? I fly in Hamburg with Farview Flyers. I have one of my kids in the morning, but the wife, kids, and I will be at the field in the afternoon.

Wanna stop by there? It's probably like 15 to 20 minutes from 78. Any earlier, I live right off 78 in Lehigh Valley. I will be home until 10:00am. Then gone for 2 hours...and then back to pack up the car and head to Hamburg.

Let me know what works.

Doug
Mar 12, 2011, 07:44 AM
Hey Doug, can you PM me your phone number? Thanks, Steve.
Mar 12, 2011, 08:26 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Hey Doug, can you PM me your phone number? Thanks, Steve.
Sent. Wind is now going to be bad at the field so might go to the swap meet. Want to sell a glider I never use for cheap.
May 16, 2011, 10:59 PM
Trader Rating: 97
Will fly for food.
Do you have any more Accucell 6 chargers?

Jon
May 16, 2011, 11:33 PM
Thread OP
Not at the moment. How quickly do you need one? I can place an order tomorrow and it would take a little over a week to get to me and then I could get it to you in 2 or 3 days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Ott
Do you have any more Accucell 6 chargers?

Jon
May 18, 2011, 03:26 PM
Will fly for food.
Maverick, I don't need one right now, but may in the next few weeks. A cousin is thinking about getting some stuff for her boys, and I gave her some recommendations, and the Accucell 6 was the charger I recommended, but they seem to be a little hard to find right now, then I cam across your ad. I'll let you know what her decision is.

Thanks,

Jon
May 18, 2011, 06:03 PM
Thread OP
Ok. I'll order a few tonight. I need to keep a few on hand. I'll post when I receive them. I know people sell them on eBay in case you needed one quicker, but they are slightly higher in price.
Jun 13, 2011, 07:01 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Ott
Maverick, I don't need one right now, but may in the next few weeks. A cousin is thinking about getting some stuff for her boys, and I gave her some recommendations, and the Accucell 6 was the charger I recommended, but they seem to be a little hard to find right now, then I cam across your ad. I'll let you know what her decision is.

Thanks,

Jon
Jon, they finally arrived. Took more than twice as long as it normally take them to arrive. I have 2 in hand for the moment so I'll put one aside for you for this week in case you still need it.

Doug
Jun 13, 2011, 01:01 PM
Will fly for food.
Doug, thanks, I'll let my cousin know that a charger is available, and find out her intentions on getting her boys into the hobby.

Jon

Quick Reply