Jan 29, 2013, 12:03 PM
Augernaut
strange day today. Tornado watch in the morning, 2 inches of snow predicted tonight. It was 75 yesterday. This just aint right.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 29, 2013, 12:35 PM
A trail of smoke is GOOD!
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowman
I have to drive over 250 miles round trip to bring my mother-in-law to the airport....on ice-covered roads........can you imagine the back seat driving advice I'm going to have to put up with????? I have a right to whine!!!!!
No exceptions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerwin50
Where, Wayne Where,. If it's not too hot it's too cold if it's not too cold it's windy, if it's not windy it's rainy, if it's not rainy we're in a drought.
O only in missouri, 72 yesterday and winter storm warnings tonight.
What is a guy to do.
Now just to the south of us tornado warning.
I guess you have to go for option 1.
Last edited by waynemia; Jan 29, 2013 at 12:43 PM.
Jan 29, 2013, 12:37 PM
Twistaholic AMA 134406
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerwin50
test test test
fail fail fail
Jan 29, 2013, 12:41 PM
Twistaholic AMA 134406
Quick PSA to help an RCG'er and fellow Texan out.

I like cheap electric stuff. I really buy it to blow it up but Im too careful and end up flying it forever anyways. But I still love a bargain.

I buy a lot at HK. My second source I have grown to like is RC Timer. I follow thier thread which gets kinda silly sometimes... https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...0#post23967634

All that to say, here is a new guy, outta Texas, that has become a dealer for them so I thought I would mention it here.... http://www.uavobjects.com/
Jan 29, 2013, 01:21 PM
Finished this today. It came with a 1800kv motor for 3s. I put in a 2800Kv for 4s. I hope the wings come off it flies so fast.

BTW: I know it needs a prop to go fast.
Jan 29, 2013, 02:01 PM
Walk of Shame Season :)
Oh Sure Wayne,,,, you'll fly THAT jet YA Big Chicken

Kerwin Here in NY they go by so fast Seconds have been stripped from the clocks. All I want to know about NY is WHATS THE FREAKIN HURRY??!!!! The world needs to slow the heck down and enjoy life a little more.

Caution,,,, Kerwin got me on a Rant now LOL
Even the music industry is affected, as people don't have the patients to sit down and hear a good jam band anymore, or even if you listen to tunes on the radio, if the song is more than 2 minutes its a bother so now most all the radio stations find the shortest versions of tunes and air them instead of the good ones. so we have time to listen to more commercials, well not this ol boy I can listen to good jams for hours. so My radio is now off and only CD's, MP3's, tapes are played in my presence, So there commercials !!! I guess all that commercial money is just wasted now.
Enough of comercialization I say LIVE LIFE
Rant end

Good luck to all in Tornado warnings and heavy snowfall areas
Jan 29, 2013, 02:05 PM
I'm an album-side kind of music listener. No short songs for me. Listen to the whole album, then move on to the next one.
Jan 29, 2013, 03:37 PM
American Pie.....now there's a shorty!

Trip got called off.....no bad weather driving today! No more whining from me Wayne.....from now on I'll try to be positive and keep the negative schwitt to myself!
Jan 29, 2013, 04:21 PM
Twistaholic AMA 134406
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynemia
Finished this today. It came with a 1800kv motor for 3s. I put in a 2800Kv for 4s. I hope the wings come off it flies so fast.

BTW: I know it needs a prop to go fast.
Nice!!!
Jan 29, 2013, 04:46 PM
Yes, Waldo, first opportunity with a camera man, that thing is going up. It may be in pieces but it is going up. There is a significant $$$ delta.

We are having glorious rain.

I programmed a plane a couple of weeks ago but I did not name it so I don't know what happened. I hate it when I do that.

Cut some steel for my trailer today. No I need to weld it up.

Hmm. I need a yob.
Jan 29, 2013, 04:50 PM
Wayne That thing looks fast sitting still but I will stay with something that runs on liquid fuel. Waldo and I just have to have smoke and noise. If you get smoke and noise form lecty is that bad news?
Jan 29, 2013, 06:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tower flyer
Wayne That thing looks fast sitting still but I will stay with something that runs on liquid fuel. Waldo and I just have to have smoke and noise. If you get smoke and noise form lecty is that bad news?
Smoke is usually bad. Noise sometimes, just like a glow engine.

Maybe I will make a video of the motor running so you can hear it. It is a different noise but noise anyway. It screams at about 30,000 rpms.

Here is an electric smoking.

Easy Star with Orange Smoke. (4 min 34 sec)
Jan 29, 2013, 07:59 PM
Suspended Account
Love the jet and smokejumper ezstar Wayne
Jan 29, 2013, 08:28 PM
We are having wonderful weather here.

Focus is not sharp. I hate it when I forget that autofocus is off.
Jan 29, 2013, 09:37 PM
3d NOOBular
Looks awesome from what I can tell on my phone...

I have a few hopes for a little flying tomorrow. I would love to get out with the gasser... supposed to be just shy of 60 degrees and sunny

Quick Reply