Apr 19, 2012, 10:04 AM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Discussion

Is Ron Paul beating Romney?

I wonder if the I could get my wish and the MSM self destructs or something before the fall election.

This is a cool video for RP fans and not so good for MR fans if it is actually true.

Can someone show some physical evidence as this Utube poster has that contradicts his assertions? I mean, you need some physical evidence like video or wide angle pictures to see the crowds and the crowds seem to speak volumes in this video.

I'm looking forward to RP for president unless the election gets highjacked or something, like that's never happenned before

Ron Paul IS BEATING Romney/ The media LIES! Watch This! (5 min 42 sec)

Ron Paul UCLA Rally 2012 Best footage compilation (in HD) (7 min 32 sec)

Robbed but......!

Ron Paul gets 100% in St Charles re-vote (0 min 45 sec)
Apr 19, 2012, 10:15 AM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
RIGGED!

Ron Paul Wins/Romney Should Be Ashamed! FRAUD (7 min 47 sec)
Apr 19, 2012, 10:19 AM
Well you can say this for RP fans, there optimistic.
Apr 19, 2012, 10:37 AM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Unfortunately optimism can't beat a rigged system.
Apr 19, 2012, 11:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BACKEMFNRG
Even if you take the states where RP's zombie army claims rigged caucuses, he's still a massive failure and will never win. Here's a rough count of the delegates so far:

Romney: 577
Santorum: 204
Gingrich: 135
Paul: 26
Huntsman: 2
Uncommitted: 1

That's right. Even if Ron Paul won all those other caucuses where the paulbots claimed fraud Ron Paul would still be in last place. Suck it up, pack it in, accept that you're backing a loser.
Apr 19, 2012, 12:13 PM
Paul is out of it

Pity as he's the only GOP runner with anything going on!
Apr 19, 2012, 12:19 PM
St. Boondock

Apr 19, 2012, 04:54 PM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyLittle
Even if you take the states where RP's zombie army claims rigged caucuses, he's still a massive failure and will never win. Here's a rough count of the delegates so far:

Romney: 577
Santorum: 204
Gingrich: 135
Paul: 26
Huntsman: 2
Uncommitted: 1

That's right. Even if Ron Paul won all those other caucuses where the paulbots claimed fraud Ron Paul would still be in last place. Suck it up, pack it in, accept that you're backing a loser.

Your numbers are provided by what or whom?
Apr 19, 2012, 05:01 PM
Quote:
Your numbers are provided by what or whom?
Counted by a guy who's following the primaries on another forum, but if you doubt it, go look at CNN's numbers which are even worse for Ron Paul.

http://www.cnn.com/election/2012/pri...statebystate/r
Quote:
TOTAL DELEGATES
Romney
Mitt Romney
Pledged*: 625
Unpledged RNC*: 34
Total: 659
Gingrich

Newt Gingrich
Pledged*: 137
Unpledged RNC*: 3
Total: 140
Paul
Ron Paul
Pledged*: 71
Unpledged RNC*: 0
Total: 71

Santorum
Rick Santorum
Pledged*: 273
Unpledged RNC*: 2
Total: 275
Bachmann
Michele Bachmann
Pledged*: 0
Total: 0
Huntsman
Jon Huntsman
Perry
Rick Perry
Delegates Needed to Win: 1,144
Apr 19, 2012, 05:04 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGINETORQUE
Paul is out of it

Yerp.
Apr 19, 2012, 07:13 PM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyLittle
Counted by a guy who's following the primaries on another forum, but if you doubt it, go look at CNN's numbers which are even worse for Ron Paul.

http://www.cnn.com/election/2012/pri...statebystate/r
Sooo, CNN aka MSM is your source for vote counts? Isn't that the fox minding the coup?

I guess I have to dredge up printed news articles of the actual fraud that occurred in many places, that CNN failed to report to you... Alright but, it's all in the videos, all you have to do is pause it, look at the headlines then do Interweb searches.

I mean, really, your buddy did the actual counting did he?

CNN is owned by Murdock's empire correct? or someone elses empire like the Rothschilds family, General Electric , yadayadayada...
Apr 19, 2012, 07:51 PM

If you think the numbers are wrong, let's see you count them, and tell me how you're going to make up a 600 delegate deficit.
Apr 19, 2012, 08:29 PM
E-flyer since 1981
Quote:
If you can't beat 'em, call 'em cheaters.
Apr 19, 2012, 08:49 PM
Gravity is patient............
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGINETORQUE
Paul is out of it

How can you like both Obama and Paul? I'm having trouble making the connection. One is a devout marxist the other a small government isolationist with original constitutional interpretation as his bible. They're so far apart on the issues they're from different planets.

Now I'm convinced you're just on here messing with people.
Apr 19, 2012, 09:02 PM
E-flyer since 1981
Quote:
Originally Posted by billyd60
How can you like both Obama and Paul? I'm having trouble making the connection. One is a devout marxist the other a small government isolationist with original constitutional interpretation as his bible. They're so far apart on the issues they're from different planets.

Now I'm convinced you're just on here messing with people.
I am a conservative, but in no way do I believe Obama is a Marxist, let alone whatever you think a devout Marxist is.

And, whatever size you think Ron Paul would want the USA government to be, it would still be relatively huge.

Be pragmatic, and don't believe the rhetoric.

Quick Reply