Aug 22, 2012, 05:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kin
But a small team of the gaggle will fly to Australia first , and land to your garden .So please prepare some food ( equipment ) to them . Today the first pair tail wing (full composite ) ,each piece is 40 g with the aluminium shaft . The shaft is control with a composite bearing mount build inside the fuselage .Even the econ version also have this composite tail wing .if you like to painting this models . you can order the gel coat version , it lower cost and the main wing is foam cord wing with balsa sheet surface , you just sand and make a very thin layer 0.05mm glass cloth and sanding and primer it . and you can have a full composite and lower cost models . let your top quality gear fit to this hawk . i think it is a very happy planning . The cockpit panel and the canopy frame is very nice scale and possible add the point hinge to make it side openning . let 100% scale looking when you doing the battery exchange . very Cool !
Hi Kin,

The food for the the Hawk is prepared!

I have more "food", but this will be enough to start.

Will the system hawk have landing gear doors?

Thanks

dave
to remove ads between posts
Aug 22, 2012, 10:19 AM
kin
kin
Composite factory
Thread OP
It is a five star dinner buffet ! Nice food , this bird will very happy , the basla wing completed today and ready to cover film .The first two colour is UK flap and Canada airforce , and the gray colour for my test pilot ! Ha!Ha! the tail wing have a bearing mount . The wing one piece is 110g and a ducting tube is 90 g one piece......... So 1.3kg-1.4kg can finish the fuselage .I think the total flying weight about 4.0-4.5kg roughly . If you have a 4 kg fan , it should very happy in the 1:1 power ratio . The surface detail rivet is nice looking . The photo that is not yet with the aileron and flap .
Last edited by kin; Aug 22, 2012 at 10:26 AM.
Aug 22, 2012, 11:24 AM
kin
kin
Composite factory
Thread OP
My first three colour scheme , and will be come 5-6 colour choice in products list . I will upload in website next week .
Aug 22, 2012, 02:35 PM
Great choices for the first three paint schemes. A pure white would be nice too, so I could do a fantasy version of the Canadian Snowbirds aerobatic squadron.

Rich
Aug 22, 2012, 08:56 PM
kin
kin
Composite factory
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvEvolution7
Great choices for the first three paint schemes. A pure white would be nice too, so I could do a fantasy version of the Canadian Snowbirds aerobatic squadron.

Rich
I have plan to paint the snow bird too ! but you can paint it yourself . Can anyone let me know what is the colour scheme call (name) the first photo(UK flat) ?? How call it ?
Aug 22, 2012, 09:41 PM
Kin

That is the "50 years of 4FTS anniversary scheme 2010"

also known as the BAe Hawk 2010 Anniversary scheme

Thanks

dave
Last edited by ticketec; Aug 22, 2012 at 10:05 PM.
Aug 22, 2012, 10:17 PM
Yup, that was the 2010 anniversary scheme for the airshow circuit. One of the prettiest on the Hawk
Aug 24, 2012, 09:01 AM
kin
kin
Composite factory
Thread OP
The painting completed and the gray camo colour will finish after i go the shanghai hobby show next week . The 2010 anniversary i can noy sure have copy right or not , So i change it to 2012 and the words use my partner factory name .but after the copy right is no problem for commerical . i will make the right logo . But now don't take risk .
Aug 24, 2012, 09:09 AM
kin
kin
Composite factory
Thread OP
Tomorrow will let it a complete look and do some photo work . i will post here and upload the website , i will post it in 100mm fan class .
Aug 24, 2012, 09:10 AM
WOW!!!

Great work

Can't wait for the F14
Aug 24, 2012, 09:15 AM
It's great to see another manufacturer getting into the 90-120 size full composite EDF airframes. Looking forward to seeing one of these in person.
Aug 24, 2012, 09:22 AM
My Lipo is Bigger than Yours!
Kin,what happened to the A4 you released early this year with the two piece fuse,is it still for sale?
Aug 24, 2012, 09:56 AM
kin
kin
Composite factory
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by gjmjoe017
Kin,what happened to the A4 you released early this year with the two piece fuse,is it still for sale?
I have leave the old factory , the A-4 is now my old partner models , now is not my . so i change to make other myself models . F-14 is plan in this year too .and F-20 and JA 37 , 3 models in this year. hope can finish it 2012 , now the Japan and china are very big trouble about the island , so i can not paint any Japan air force models and colour ! He ! He! If they start the fight ! I should make J-10 or T-2 ???? !!!!!! Just kidding !But i have a completed 3-D drawing is the russian T-50
Aug 24, 2012, 10:09 AM
kin
kin
Composite factory
Thread OP
I Love it T-50 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2013 first model ! i think it can fly twins 70mm . it is very light weight i can do ! and i can selling it cheap if i do it twin 70 .this T-50 for twins 90mm is a big size fuselager , of couse i have no problem for the size i do , but let see the market ! two size also do also ok if the guys love it ! . other bigger size 3.5 m fuselage also milling now same time . 1.5 ton material just for one fuselage only ! no one can guess that is this models .See the material are onl for one piece fuselage , total with the full composite wing , the material is about 3 .5 ton !
Last edited by kin; Aug 24, 2012 at 10:23 AM.
Aug 24, 2012, 10:45 AM
2024 EDF Jet Jam, June 6-8
I want a JA 37 Viggen!!!!!! Will it be 90mm

Quick Reply