Jan 22, 2012, 12:14 AM
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
Thread OP
Discussion

For Sale/Wanted at SEFF

What do ya have for sale at SEFF?

Looking for anything in particular?

I am always looking to buy nice scale planes.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 22, 2012, 06:33 AM
Team Cobra

Superfly?

An "ARTF" (no receiver, no battery) Superfly would be nice in order to save space in my flight baggage.

Offers welcome.
Jan 22, 2012, 10:59 AM
Guys, Last Down is from Germany and flying in. Let's try to find him something to fly at SEFF.

Ric
Jan 22, 2012, 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RicVaughn
Guys, Last Down is from Germany and flying in. Let's try to find him something to fly at SEFF.

Ric
Last Down,
Please see me at SEFF, I'm sure I will have an extra Paintball Wing that you can use while at SEFF. It has a wide speed range and can handle moderate winds, I think you'll enjoy it.

Thanks for making the effort to attend our Event,

Matt Klos
SEFF Event Director
Jan 22, 2012, 12:39 PM
Team Cobra
Gentlemen,
it is not an effort, it is pure fun!

Great offer, Matt!
Thank you already for all the work you and the friends are doing in the next 3 month to make SEFF happen.

Thomas
Jan 22, 2012, 01:29 PM
TEAM HILLBILLY
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastDown
An "ARTF" (no receiver, no battery) Superfly would be nice in order to save space in my flight baggage.

Offers welcome.
I've got a bunch of servos/esc's/motors/EPP if you are into building. I just did a quick search and found the Firefly in the flying wings section. Let me know and I can pack up some stuff for you.
Jan 22, 2012, 05:24 PM
Buzzing Hornet is also coming from Germany with Thomas. So he will need a plane too. I hope all of you foam guys can work out something for both of them.

Ric
Jan 22, 2012, 07:03 PM
KFC
KFC
Blue Foam Master!!!
I'm sure we can find something he can fly!
Jan 22, 2012, 07:13 PM
Left, NO your other left!
I think we should build a couple of SuperFly's for them. Easy fun and durable as hell.
-Andrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicVaughn
Buzzing Hornet is also coming from Germany with Thomas. So he will need a plane too. I hope all of you foam guys can work out something for both of them.

Ric
Jan 23, 2012, 06:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by weathervane
I think we should build a couple of SuperFly's for them. Easy fun and durable as hell.
-Andrew
I agree.... let me see what I can come up with. No matter what, I'll have something for both of them to fly if needed!

Laine.
Jan 24, 2012, 07:47 AM
Team Cobra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle34
I've got a bunch of servos/esc's/motors/EPP if you are into building. I just did a quick search and found the Firefly in the flying wings section. Let me know and I can pack up some stuff for you.
Thanks a lot for your kind offer Eagle34! I am into building but not really looking forward to do that during the four days we are at the flyingfield.
To bring parts like servos, ESCs, batteries and receivers over from Germany is not the problem, just the "bulky planes" suck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmopar69
I agree.... let me see what I can come up with. No matter what, I'll have something for both of them to fly if needed!

Laine.
Laine, if you hadn't such a lovely wife I would marry you...

Thomas
Jan 24, 2012, 11:24 AM
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
Thread OP
I need to figure out what I have in it and take some pics, but I will likely have my H&M Spitfire for sale.... will post details here soon.
Jan 24, 2012, 02:49 PM
RIP Bryce Russell Love U!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastDown
Laine, if you hadn't such a lovely wife I would marry you...

Thomas
Thomas if you want to marry him I will let you

Kristy
Jan 24, 2012, 04:09 PM
Team Cobra
Really?
What's wrong with him?

See you at SEFF and then we talk about this deal.
Jan 24, 2012, 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmopar69
Thomas if you want to marry him I will let you

Kristy
Does this mean Kristy will be single, has half of Laine's money, and the Cuda!
What's not to like,

Matt

Quick Reply