I don't want to "Switch Now"
Quote:
Originally Posted by juraj.jurej
How to revamp gas ratchet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovs
Paint it red?
I think he meant how to get the ratchet action on the throttle to be better

Open it up and bend/adjust the metal tensioner.
Feb 17, 2013, 05:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmackenzie
I think he meant how to get the ratchet action on the throttle to be better

Open it up and bend/adjust the metal tensioner.
Yes I think so. Sorry I'm from Slovakia
Feb 17, 2013, 05:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LowThudd
As stated, this is a known issue. Some have separated the wires, and some have simply glued the connector. You'll have to open it up and see what is going wrong with the gimbals.
Thanks for the info LowThudd, however the gimbal appears to be working fine...no binding and it's centered. It's the actual shaft that looks like if was assembled incorrectly. I'm not sure if they are pressed in but it looks like it was pushed in crooked. So can see in the picture that the gimbal is actually centered but the shaft looks bent.

Any idea if the threaded shaft comes out easily?
Feb 17, 2013, 06:13 PM
I wonder if there will be a back stand available for the 9XR soon? it's really awkward that you can't lie the 9xr on it's back without putting stress on the tx module.
Feb 17, 2013, 06:22 PM
Quick question, when I try to unscrew the screws in the back some of the screws come off but the rest just spin but dont come off. Is anyone else experiencing similar problems?
Feb 17, 2013, 06:24 PM
Embargo lifted.
I finally installed the USBasp drivers, eepe(?) and flashed the 9xr with the latest er9x firmware. Piece of cake thank to the utube video. Its on the tutorial thread if you need it. At this point I am just playing around trying to figure out the menus and buttons and so forth. Some time very soon I will glue down my gimbal connectors. The lead (as others have noticed) seem to "see saw" on the connector. Probably would be fine but I can crash without any help from a tx, thank you very much. LOL
Feb 17, 2013, 06:25 PM
Embargo lifted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekesh
Quick question, when I try to unscrew the screws in the back some of the screws come off but the rest just spin but dont come off. Is anyone else experiencing similar problems?
I just did that too mine seem to be fine, except they didn't want to come out of the back of the tx even though they did back out completely from the front part. If that makes any sense. Once the back came off I could poke something in the screw hole to remove them.
Feb 17, 2013, 06:35 PM
Lets make it remote control!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by barok
jus a heads up.. not sure if it has been mention..

got the HT to work via aka. futaba square plug.. it seems that pin 6 (signal in) is not connected..bad HK.... work around is to solder pin6 to pin3, a jumper...

this will fix also your uhf module to work on this square plug..

btw.. i hacked the jr plug (not to be use as a trainer) to power my 2.4ghz amp/booster.. looks neater..
so will this work to power the fatsharkgoggles?will voltage be safe that comes out?
Feb 17, 2013, 07:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by airheli1201
I wonder if there will be a back stand available for the 9XR soon? it's really awkward that you can't lie the 9xr on it's back without putting stress on the tx module.
This might work http://www.helipal.com/airy-transmitter-holder.html
Feb 17, 2013, 07:14 PM
started looking for a TX. Turnigy 9X ebay around $100. Flysky 9x ebay $100. Hobby king 9x $78. Are these the same and is HK the way to go.
Feb 17, 2013, 07:19 PM
hjukhjuk
Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy809
started looking for a TX. Turnigy 9X ebay around $100. Flysky 9x ebay $100. Hobby king 9x $78. Are these the same and is HK the way to go.
Never buy hobbyking products from ebay or amazon, you will get ripped off each time. The 9X is also a different radio than the 9XR which this thread is about.
Feb 17, 2013, 10:13 PM
Suspended Account
A9 gimbals still available.... http://www.robotshop.com/axis-joystick-gim.html
Feb 17, 2013, 10:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikarro
A9 gimbals still available.... http://www.robotshop.com/axis-joystick-gim.html
After April 8

Quick Reply