This thread is privately moderated by ChaunceyMAN, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 29, 2012, 10:51 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP
For Sale

We are the specialized manufacturer of RC model and the other accessories company

I am Chauncey from Rakecorp hardware plastic products Co.,LTD is located in the dongguan humen,specialized in high quality model,battery, acoustics,automotive,medical care and other professional hardware accessories and wire connector processing and manufacturing.All our products are excellent in quality and competitive in price.We are also the agent of many producers,Most of export to the worldwide such as Italy,Germany,France,Turkey,South Korea.
Since 2011 we become apple authorized dealer,Number:C56-11-01144,our use apple as a terminal,developed the toy model plane,car,pedometer and heart devices such as products,and you can check it in our website http://www.rakecorp.com/ and we have ALIBABA website http://chinaruike.en.alibaba.com/. welcome to visit.
Any question can send email to chaunceyman007@gmail.com .thank you.

to remove ads between posts
Mar 29, 2012, 11:15 PM
Spaaaam
Mar 30, 2012, 12:21 AM
Trader Rating: 62
unlicensed helicopter nut
Chauncy— have some class; write informative/interesting postings or buy an ad on RCG.
Mar 30, 2012, 12:42 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by zen@lanset.com
Chauncy— have some class; write informative/interesting postings or buy an ad on RCG.

I'm not sure where I should write a plate.can you tell me?
Mar 30, 2012, 06:22 AM
Trader Rating: 33
Texas NewB
start here https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/advertising.php
Mar 30, 2012, 12:04 PM
Trader Rating: 74
Say Thea dyaoggh
thats kindof funny they fly there prototypes at a rifle range.
Mar 30, 2012, 12:28 PM
Trader Rating: 4
LOL...I wouldn't mind taking a few shots at it.
Mar 31, 2012, 01:19 AM
Trader Rating: 15
Get out and fly it!
Chauncy how about letting me review your products? That way everyone can see if your gear is high quality.
Mar 31, 2012, 01:32 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueindian
What are you going to sell?man.
Mar 31, 2012, 01:33 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by backattack
LOL...I wouldn't mind taking a few shots at it.
So what are you going to sell?
Mar 31, 2012, 01:34 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevebarrow
Chauncy how about letting me review your products? That way everyone can see if your gear is high quality.
If you are interested to purchase our products. Please contact me..thanks.
Mar 31, 2012, 01:35 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueindian
That's not the point...man.
Mar 31, 2012, 02:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevebarrow
C-man doesn't get it: no one is going to pick up on the 'rifle target -rex' until they see some reviews and witness models in action at local airfields.
Mar 31, 2012, 02:21 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by zen@lanset.com
C-man doesn't get it: no one is going to pick up on the 'rifle target -rex' until they see some reviews and witness models in action at local airfields.

I don't know why are you care about this target range....
Mar 31, 2012, 12:27 PM
Look: this forum is not the place for manufacturers or re-sellers to advertise. This is why Black_Heart directed you to the link that gives rules for advertisers on RCgroups: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/advertising.php

Other manufacturers have invited experienced RC helicopter modelers to try a model, free of charge, so they will write about it and show videos of how it performs in this forum. That is an allowable use of the forum.

You, on the other hand, just say, 'do you want to buy it' and that is not a permissible use of the forum. So forum members are irritated and are giving you a hard time.

Get it?

Quick Reply