Nov 14, 2012, 05:24 PM
Flower of Scotland
Quote:
Originally Posted by madsci_guy
If you take the Bible literally, then yes, it was given to the Jews for all time, specifically the descendants of Jacob.
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelfaith1
Anti-Israel rabbis....lol
Not worth watching as i already know their stance....kinda like yours.

Yep, just checked Genesis and it was given to old Abe and his descendants.
May he give you and your descendants the blessing given to Abraham, so that you may take possession of the land where you now reside as a foreigner, the land God gave to Abraham.
In which case, it would also belong to descendants of Jacob who's ancestors converted to another religion.

Equally, it would not belong to Jews who had converted from other religions, and are not descendants of Jacob.

But then like I said, you don't interpret the Bible literally.

Dusty
Nov 14, 2012, 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty1000
So you don't blame the Palestinians for retaliating when Israel broke the ceasefire?

Dusty
Hamas is always to be blamed as they have no reason for conflict with the Jews.
You seem to ignore that the arabs started this whole mess in 1948.
Nov 14, 2012, 05:26 PM
Flower of Scotland
Quote:
Originally Posted by bildo baggins
Religion has poo to do with this. Missiles and rockets are not Bible or Koran passages.
All Israel has to do with religion is people acting out their religious beliefs.

The Bible says Israel will exist again when the dead are resurrected - in the valley of the bones.

It says nothing about a state being recommended by the UN, founded on terrorism, and financed by selling stolen Palestinian lands to the JNF.

Dusty
Nov 14, 2012, 05:28 PM
Quote:
In which case, it would also belong to descendants of Jacob who's ancestors converted to another religion.

Equally, it would not belong to Jews who had converted from other religions, and are not descendants of Jacob.

But then like I said, you don't interpret the Bible literally.

Dusty
That verse is my literal interpretation, which i apply to the entire Bible. You lied about my take on the Bible.
For those who left their "first love", then they would no be part of the Kingdom.
How many made it into Egypt during the time of Moses?
Nov 14, 2012, 05:29 PM
E-flyer since 1981
Quote:
So you do actually expect the Arabs to recognise Israel, as it continues to expand into Arab land? Can't you see that this is unrealistic?

In 1967 the Palestinians were mostly a population who had been expelled from their homes, and/or refused the right of return. As that has changed, so has the position of the Arab countries, which weren't prepared to recognise Israel under any circumstances.

As I've demonstrated before, Hamas' position is closer to international consensus, and international law, than is Israel's position.

Dusty
What you make clear is that despite all the rhetoric, it has never been convenient for the Arab world to accept Israel in any form at any time.
Nov 14, 2012, 05:30 PM
E-flyer since 1981
Quote:
That doesn't answer the question.

What reasons given in the video do you not accept?

Dusty
I don't watch videos on RCGroups unless they feature sexy girls, the Beatles or model airplanes.
Useful Idiot
Quote:
Originally Posted by madsci_guy
I do not believe that Israel has targeted a single innocent civilian.
I doubt whether the Norwegian wife of Ahmad Bouchiki would agree with you.
Last edited by martin richards; Nov 14, 2012 at 05:33 PM. Reason: Spelling
Quote:
All Israel has to do with religion is people acting out their religious beliefs.

The Bible says Israel will exist again when the dead are resurrected - in the valley of the bones.

It says nothing about a state being recommended by the UN, founded on terrorism, and financed by selling stolen Palestinian lands to the JNF.

Dusty

Not a word about the 1st Resurrection....you like to make stuff up, eh?
I will surely gather them from all the lands where I banish them in my furious anger and great wrath; I will bring them back to this place and let them live in safety.
Flower of Scotland
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelfaith1
Hamas is always to be blamed as they have no reason for conflict with the Jews.
You seem to ignore that the arabs started this whole mess in 1948.
Zionists started this whole mess when they started to emigrate to Palestine en masse. So it could be reasonably argued that it was the British who started the whole mess, by promising Lord Rothschild a homeland for Jews in Palestine. That was after promising the Arabs self-rule if they rose up against the Ottoman empire, and before the British had even conquered Palestine.

Prior to that, it was Christians who hated Jews, not Muslims.

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/expelled.htm

Dusty
Nov 14, 2012, 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by michael in toronto
i don't watch videos on rcgroups unless they feature sexy girls, the beatles or model airplanes.
lol
Nov 14, 2012, 05:31 PM
E-flyer since 1981
Quote:
But it began long before Hamas existed.
Israel vacated Gaza.

Like you corrected me; the current conflict; the conflict with Hamas.
Nov 14, 2012, 05:32 PM
Quote:
Zionists started this whole mess when they started to emigrate to Palestine en masse. So it could be reasonably argued that it was the British who started the whole mess, by promising Lord Rothschild a homeland for Jews in Palestine. That was after promising the Arabs self-rule if they rose up against the Ottoman empire, and before the British had even conquered Palestine.

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/expelled.htm

Dusty
Kinda like saying Christians were behind the crusades and inquisitions...lol. I have no tolerance for those who call themselves Christian and maintain a hatred for Christ's Chosen.
Most likely all started with the beginning of the Diaspora.
Nov 14, 2012, 05:35 PM
E-flyer since 1981
The current conflict with Hamas started with the first Hamas attack after Israel left Gaza.

Really simple.
Nov 14, 2012, 05:36 PM
E-flyer since 1981
Quote:

Dusty
This seems to be another recurring theme for you; who hates Jews the most.

Today's issue is who's firing rockets at Israeli citizens.

Really simple.
Nov 14, 2012, 05:38 PM
E-flyer since 1981
83 rockets now fired at Israel this evening.

Quick Reply