Nov 12, 2012, 10:11 PM
I didn't do it...
Hey all, where is a good place to buy this one from right now. I would even pay a little extra for just the peace of mind that it will arrive in one piece.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 12, 2012, 10:19 PM
Should've, Would've, Could've
HK USA warehouse or BH. Piece of mind order it from rc-castle.com (Raymond) however you can expect to pay $120-130 for fastest shipping and $95-105 for the slower 2wk shipping.
Last edited by v8truckin; Nov 12, 2012 at 10:29 PM.
Nov 13, 2012, 09:40 AM
Where did that tree come from?

Haven't test flown yet.
Nov 13, 2012, 02:00 PM
Nice missiles! Home-made or ready-made?
Nov 13, 2012, 02:09 PM
What the hey; I decided to go three-zees on both sides. The missles are left overs from a MIG-29.

My MIG-29 70mm cool flight (2 min 8 sec)
Nov 13, 2012, 02:17 PM
Here's a missile link:
http://www.bananahobby.com/bhlxmig29-18-79565-prd1.html
Nov 13, 2012, 06:06 PM
That was a 'cool video', hehe.
Do you fly it with two cameras onboard? Or it is two flights with the camera shifted?
Great flying field too!!
Nov 13, 2012, 07:06 PM
Thanks; It was two flights.
Nov 14, 2012, 12:35 PM
Still flies nice with rockets.
SU-35 with missiles test flight (2 min 41 sec)
Last edited by urrl; Nov 14, 2012 at 12:49 PM.
Nov 14, 2012, 12:54 PM
https://youtube.com/RC4ever
Wow Urrl, that video was brilliant!
Nov 14, 2012, 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxthrottle View Post
Sorry to hear it Jandro.
Bureaucracy is never fun. Had a two contract in a country that shall go unnamed thatwas corrupt looking for payoff at every level. Just gets annoying when they sweat even the small stuff.
And we know you feel though joking in you next comment that I'll not repeat don't want to get put on some no fly list
so you've done business in California then? all politics aside i just my grubbly little hands on a 6s 8000mah nanotech battery...and yes it fits in the su...just barely. sorry no flight report on the lander motors yet...well i did attempt to fly but uneven runway and tall grass said told me 'no ur plane stays on the ground, and you get the privilege of gluing both vertical stabs and replacing landing gear before flying again.' everything is back together now...just have to solder and charge.
Nov 14, 2012, 05:22 PM
You are a "go" for reentry
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsample View Post
so you've done business in California then? ....
Actually I have. Some countries.... to open a bank account someone was expecting some handout to open the account for three days till I threated to pull the corp acnt. I was in an accident, we had to give the police department a few 24s and bottles of the good stuff just to get them to come on scene. I presented the accident report from the police to the insurance company and they laughed because they don't use anything from the police because they are so easily bought. It goes on and on but some countries are way worse than others which makes me somewhat happy to be incountries where its at least minimized out of my personal day to day. Otherwise I'd start talking like Jandro.

Sorry to hear about the gear. I haven't ripped mine off yet but I do have them enforced with a hard mount RCL retract aluminium mount plates and stop. I also did all the nose gear fixes to soften the nose strut from impact. I also have the P40 wheels on the mains and replaced the strut pins with 3mm screws.

Not many cycles yet but so far they've held up. But I also come in slower; still working on the flare to be sustained to where I can just cut the power to come down on the wheels. That's all for next spring/summer.
Nov 14, 2012, 08:52 PM
https://youtube.com/RC4ever
Well, I have set my new order of ESC and BEC replacements, so now I'm closer to fly again!

Nov 14, 2012, 08:56 PM
Should've, Would've, Could've
Quote:
Originally Posted by SU-4ever View Post
Well, I have set my new order of ESC and BEC replacements, so now I'm closer to fly again!

Darn you J! Everytime you post a pic in that method/format it crashes my sell phone browser Gotta read it fast before it crashes! What route did you do for esc and bec, brand & Amp size?
Latest blog entry: Freewing Me262
Nov 14, 2012, 09:03 PM
I got my replacement retracts in(the ones I ordered on my own). My landing gear are now working, but the sequencer I got doesn't fit our needs... The nose wheel gets caught in between the gear doors while retracting. The door servo doesn't delay long enough to alow the nose gear to fully retract.

DO NOT order this thinking it will suit this application:
http://rc-castle.com/shop/product_in...oducts_id=1702

It's kind of lame, as there is a huge delay between the doors opening and the gear extending, but the delay between retracting and door closure is tiny.

still waiting for some kind of info from my vendor's customer service

Quick Reply