Mar 03, 2012, 07:11 PM
I wonder if any other 2 axis gimbals will fit under the S800 without modification ?
to remove ads between posts
Mar 03, 2012, 07:44 PM
AddictiveRC/RchobbyHelicopter Will Be Carrying the S800 and ZenMuse Gimbal As Well.
Cheers, John W.
AddictiveRC, LLC
N. American Distributlor For all DJI-Innovations Products
www.rchobbyhelicopter.com
www.addictiverc.com
www.myaddictiverc.com
Mar 03, 2012, 08:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rerazor
I still have to check but I would say no because the WKH is intended for Sport and Scale.
You are correct; WK-H will not work with this 3-axis. But, I cannot say the upcoming 2-axis will not at this time.
Mar 03, 2012, 08:17 PM
SidneyW

Please can you answer my question about the landing gear ? Are you planning on upgrading to retracts? If not I cannot see the point in buying the S800.... Although it looks awesome having the LG in the shot during a 360 pan is kinda weird....?

thanks
Mar 03, 2012, 09:16 PM
Well this was a big disapointment.

I have been waiting for this mount for a long time, and was really exited to see the "professional" mount depicted on the nurnberg posters.

Now we are told that this mount is for hobbyist, carrying a pocket sized camera in their back yard.

Where is the fun in flying around with a pocket sized camera, might as well get that $14 mount from hobbyking and save yourself a half monts pay.

Don't get me wrong I love the WK-M and am shure the mount is fabulous it is just not doing what I would want it to for that kind of money. It should have been able to carry my D600 if not the D5 at a minimum for me to consider this worth while.

Let's hope you bring out something better in the future, this is defenetly not my next mount.

Putting my hopes for a new mount on the redesigned photohigher 130 or 200 that is coming later this month.
Mar 03, 2012, 09:53 PM
Hi Finto,

Where do you have the information on redesigned photohigher mount ? What will be the expected priced

Thanks,
Mar 03, 2012, 09:53 PM
jet, I answered your question on another thread where you posted the same question.
finto, 5D type mount is next on our list .... current setup will not allow 15-20 minutes flight time using 5D. Red Epic and FS100 type will only be special order and can only be for helicopter.,
Personally, I refer using the upcoming Nex-7 over 5D. (my own preference).

Photohigher has been our partner for a long time; I am confident Kimberley will assist you.
Mar 04, 2012, 12:33 AM
sidney specs please. you guys obviously know the motor specs weight, flight times etc of this frame.

Please answer.

Thanks
Mar 04, 2012, 02:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidneyw
You are correct; WK-H will not work with this 3-axis. But, I cannot say the upcoming 2-axis will not at this time.
So you are saying that the Zem15 imu is connected to the DJI's flight controllers (Ace One, WKm) and will not operate with other systems like Microkopter and others?

Do not whant a locked system, especially for this amount of money.
Mar 04, 2012, 03:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by saabguyspg
sidney specs please. you guys obviously know the motor specs weight, flight times etc of this frame.

Please answer.

Thanks
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...5&postcount=14
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...9#post20931535
Mar 04, 2012, 04:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taycuphach
Hi Finto,

Where do you have the information on redesigned photohigher mount ? What will be the expected priced

Thanks,
Hi Taycuphach

Don't have much info just read about it in this tread.

http://www.multirotorforums.com/arch...p/t-2311.html?

Finn
Mar 04, 2012, 04:56 AM
Does the Zenmuse have a slip ring on pan? If not I can't understand how it connects to AceOne or wookongM and still allows continuous rotation!
Mar 04, 2012, 05:02 AM
I always wonder why there is such a rumor when an offer is announced. This just means you can take this or not, if somebody wants something different, more value for the money, cheaper, it is a big world outside, just have a look an find something else which fits better to your demands.

For me the offer is good enough, so I will pre-order.
best regards

Ferdinand
Mar 04, 2012, 05:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidneyw
2-axis won't be out for another 2 to 3 months.
Will this mount be able to carry a larger camera than the 3-axis?
Mar 04, 2012, 06:05 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by finto
Will this mount be able to carry a larger camera than the 3-axis?
He already said, no.

Quick Reply