This thread is privately moderated by petronio, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 12, 2012, 01:51 AM
Trader Rating: 8
Thread OP
Sold

Open Pilot Copter Control + accessories

I have two CC boards so giving one away.
Included are:

- Open Pilot Copter Control board (works perfectly and had no crash)
- Frankenquad protective case
- CC adapter board
- Rx cable and s-bus cable
- including also a mini usb cable

So really all you will ever need.. Now, I paid 225$ for the above (can prove if necessary) which is the main reason I am selling it at 195$ (+5$ shipping anywhere), I think its a quite comprehensive pack and selling it cheaper than I bought it..
Tx, drop me a pm if interested.

(ubs cable not shown in the pic but will include it as well)
to remove ads between posts
Mar 12, 2012, 01:54 AM
Trader Rating: 22
My RC builds in my profile.
ridiculous
Mar 12, 2012, 02:01 AM
Trader Rating: 0
Suspended Account
$200 for a $89 board?????? do you not know timecop made an even better board that sells fr $75 now? ie your CC board is just gyro and acc for $200 timecops board is the same size has usb onboard and has gyro acc baro and mag for $75?? why would anyone want to pay almost 3x times the price for half the hardware?
Mar 12, 2012, 02:30 AM
Trader Rating: 17
Hey n3m1s1s, what board from timecop are you referring ? Is it Multiwii SE from ebay ?
Mar 12, 2012, 06:24 AM
Trader Rating: 2
Flying like a bird!
Guys if you want to serve to the RC community...pls don't make a business out of it.. You bought for less and trying to sell for more..this is not a good deal friend!!!!
Mar 12, 2012, 07:30 AM
Trader Rating: 16
The tattoo guy
WOW, unbelievable!

Ahhh, FREE USB cable!
Last edited by Greasetattoo; Mar 12, 2012 at 07:31 AM. Reason: add more
Mar 12, 2012, 08:36 AM
Trader Rating: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by dompower
Guys if you want to serve to the RC community...pls don't make a business out of it.. You bought for less and trying to sell for more..this is not a good deal friend!!!!

Agreed
Mar 12, 2012, 08:45 AM
Trader Rating: 16
The tattoo guy
Quote:
what board from timecop are you referring ?
http://abusemark.com/store/index.php...88f27826f8d506
Mar 12, 2012, 09:46 AM
Trader Rating: 1
Team White Llama
Quote:
Originally Posted by n3m1s1s
$200 for a $89 board?????? do you not know timecop made an even better board that sells fr $75 now? ie your CC board is just gyro and acc for $200 timecops board is the same size has usb onboard and has gyro acc baro and mag for $75?? why would anyone want to pay almost 3x times the price for half the hardware?
I feel the CC is the ultimate "sport" board. There are a couple of things we simply cant do with a MultiWii, and since Naze is based around the MultiWii I would assume the same. The term better is somewhat subjective to me, it might be better if your looking for something with a Mag/Baro. Dont get me wrong tho, I like multiwii, and the Naze looks super promising. The price is alittle crazy but what can you do......

My 0.02.

Alex
Mar 12, 2012, 10:22 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashM@ster
Hey n3m1s1s, what board from timecop are you referring ? Is it Multiwii SE from ebay ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greasetattoo
i was beaten to it

stm32 tech for $75 same as OP chip same size just has baro and mag added unlike the version of OP for sale here for $200 so buy 2 and save yourself $50 i say
Mar 12, 2012, 10:26 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enthlapy
I feel the CC is the ultimate "sport" board. There are a couple of things we simply cant do with a MultiWii, and since Naze is based around the MultiWii I would assume the same. The term better is somewhat subjective to me, it might be better if your looking for something with a Mag/Baro. Dont get me wrong tho, I like multiwii, and the Naze looks super promising. The price is alittle crazy but what can you do......

My 0.02.

Alex
well you could always port OP to naze? naze didnt run multiwii originally multiwii was ported to naze so if you like OP better than MW just port OP to the naze and run OP on it without the baro and mag still cheaper than getting an OP if you could
Mar 12, 2012, 10:35 AM
Trader Rating: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by dompower
This is a ridiculous statement. Why do vendors get to make a profit and individuals have to sell at a loss?
This forum is FULL of people trying to make a profit on something, why pick on the people who want to sell a CC board? It's a silly proposal, and is really none of your business.
Mar 12, 2012, 10:40 AM
The OP CC is a fantastic board, and well worth $200 for someone who wants to just plug it in and fly regardless of how much it cost originally. I have flown the CC, HVP, Quadrino, and homebrew multiwii and for my money the CC is still the best for solid performance and ease of setup.

ps. Petrino, in case you didn't know you have the option of deleting these posts that don't belong in your for sale thread.
Mar 12, 2012, 10:45 AM
Trader Rating: 2
"just plug it in and fly" doesn't apply to OPCC at all. You must be thinking of a KK or DJI board.
Mar 12, 2012, 10:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyLittle
"just plug it in and fly" doesn't apply to OPCC at all. You must be thinking of a KK or DJI board.
Ok, for the pedantic amongst us, plug it in, run through the very simple and intuitive setup, then fly.
The bottom line is that this discussion is in the wrong place, it's his to sell regardless of your opinion.

Quick Reply