This thread is privately moderated by bakchos, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 01, 2011, 05:21 PM
Trader Rating: 8
WannaBeLikeJoshTheSlowJet
Thread OP
Sold

CoPilot CPD4 (Stabilisation system)

Up for sale is this CoPilot, it was use on my Twinstar, i am now building a Skywalker and got the Guardian from eagleTree on the way.

I will take 40 obo plus shipping to your place, it is ship from Canada, Quebec, J7C 5Y3.

it is in perfect working condition, i got 2 resistor added to the wire and a connector soldered to get AHI in OsdPro.

here is the manufacturer description

Patented Infared Technology measures the difference in temperature between earth and sky to pin-point the horizon and keep a model level and upright. Once installed and setup, Co-Pilot will return your model from any attitude to level flight in split seconds. It reacts and flies your model faster than humanly possible. Works on any model requiring no more than 2 channels (pitch and roll) for stabilization. CPD4 main sensor mounts on top or bottom of the model so that all 4 sensor windows look out at the horizon. Sensor can be mounted right-side-up, upside-down, or even on a 45 degree axis to the fuselage center-line. CPD4 computer module inserts between the aircraft's receiver, aileron and elevator, or rudder and elevator. Even supports elevons and V tail (CPD4 does not perform the function of mixing which is required either in the transmitter or in an external device). System includes CPD4 computer module, CPD4 main sensor, programming pb switch, and mounting accessories. This is a great tool to protect your investment and assist you in learning to fly a model airplane or to move up from a trainer to a more advanced model. Works on fixed wing or helis (not requiring CCPM mixing). If using CPD4 in combination with a Futaba PCM radio, the 605SB advanced servo buffer may be required. Click here to view product specifications.

and picture.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 27, 2011, 07:15 AM
Trader Rating: 15
Still valid ?
How much shipped to NJ ?
Visible signs of use ? Adhesive, dents, scratches ?
Oct 27, 2011, 09:47 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by RENATOA
Still valid ?
How much shipped to NJ ?
Visible signs of use ? Adhesive, dents, scratches ?
I will take pictures when i come back from home tonight.
Nov 07, 2011, 01:15 PM
Trader Rating: 1
Hello,
do you still have the CPD4 for sale?
Thanks!
Alvaro
Nov 07, 2011, 01:28 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by alvinho
Hello,
do you still have the CPD4 for sale?
Thanks!
Alvaro
Yes i still have it, i was just too busy and forgot to poss pictures, i will try to find time when i get back from work, if i ever can free myself from here !!!

thanks
Nov 07, 2011, 02:45 PM
Hello,
Please send me a private message so we can discuss the payment method (paypal ok?).
I have a few of these co-pilot devices and I love it. As long this is in good working conditions I don't need to see any pictures.
Regards,
Alvaro
Nov 07, 2011, 05:26 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Hello,
Please send me a private message so we can discuss the payment method (paypal ok?).
I have a few of these co-pilot devices and I love it. As long this is in good working conditions I don't need to see any pictures.
Regards,
Alvaro
here is the picture

Paypal is perfect, let me know the place i need to ship to check shipping rates.

Thanks
Nov 07, 2011, 05:47 PM
Lawndale, CA 90260
Nov 08, 2011, 08:06 PM
Payment sent.
Thanks.
Alvaro
Nov 08, 2011, 08:47 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Payment sent.
Thanks.
Alvaro
Payment receved, label printed, i will drop it off tomororw after work.

Thanks

Quick Reply