Sep 25, 2009, 03:31 AM
Flippin Multirotors
Thread OP
Hobbycity has the Souka now,seen the energy at a couple online sites to.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 25, 2009, 05:08 AM
We would rather be flying!

New planes in stock

Quote:
Originally Posted by techonecathryn
Dear all friends, we now developped some mini EPP planes, details please see below pictures:

Hello all
Just wanted to let you know that I have just receive an order of new planes.

Techone Hobby Planes
Yak54 Min
Eagle Mini
Piaget Mini
Rainbow larger plane with sym. airfoil wing and tapered body.
Energy Bipe
Piaget
Pulama Bipe
Sukhoi

Power Combos for Mini Planes Techone
2208 motor Techone
2212 motor Techone
C05-3500kv motor
C10 motor comming soon
2.5g Servos Techone
Props
Facinate by Emax

Thank you Dave/Desire Hobby RC
http://stores.shop.ebay.com/Desire-Hobby-RC
dave@desirehobbyrc.com
Last edited by moody152; Sep 26, 2009 at 10:34 PM.
Sep 30, 2009, 06:57 PM
My souka

souka
Oct 04, 2009, 06:24 PM
Souka looks good. Like the full fuse look, EPP, but the video is hovering only.

How about some other stuff, like loops, rolling circles, slow stuff on the edge of stall?

Looking for an indoor/outdoor low and slow flyer that flys as good as my Regal KF but bounces better...

RonJ
Oct 25, 2009, 05:04 PM
We would rather be flying!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Real
Seen some of the new techonehobby planes at IHobby,Heres some pics.

Hello Get Real

I like the pictures, thank you.
If you are interested in some of the mini EPP planes, I have the Yak, Piaget and the Eagle Bipe in stock along with motors, esc, 2.5g servos, props, ect. They can be seen in ebay store or website.

www.desirehobbyrc.com
http://stores.shop.ebay.com/Desire-Hobby-RC

If anyone needs a quote on items please email me dave@desirehobbyrc.com

Thank you
Dave
Nov 01, 2009, 07:20 PM
Flippin Multirotors
Thread OP
Heres some video of the rainbow,the airfoiled wing is really nice. Handles wind better than the lighter planes and can carry some decent speed to. One of the guys from the local shop has one of the mini yak 54's and i'll probally check it out this week and try and get some video of it.

Techonehobby Rainbow Calmer Wind Flying! (5 min 46 sec)
Jan 15, 2010, 05:03 AM
Flippin Multirotors
Thread OP
Anyone flying the energy bipe yet?
Jan 15, 2010, 10:56 PM
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Real
Anyone flying the energy bipe yet?
I have one and need to build it soon.
Jan 16, 2010, 05:31 PM
Flippin Multirotors
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by kydawg1
I have one and need to build it soon.
Looking forward to some pics,one of the guys at the shop has one but i havent seen it fly yet,i'll probally pick one up as soon as they get more in locally(calling today). The site pictures really dont show how well the colors look in person.. the color scheme really pops. It took a while to get the rainbow locally but was worth the wait and im sure i'll enjoy the energy when they have them out here as well.
Jan 16, 2010, 05:33 PM
Hey, that Energy bipe looks really cute!! I look forward to seeing some pics and video of that guy.
Jan 16, 2010, 06:47 PM
nac
nac
Hey is Techone related to the Mythos?
I had a bad experience with a Mythos plane from HC.

I wouldn't mind replacing my indoor flyer at some stage as I am not really happy at all with my EPP YAK55. Something that will fly really slow and is very robust and easy to repair.
Jan 16, 2010, 08:03 PM
Flippin Multirotors
Thread OP
The mythos is a techone plane but i havent flown it,I havent flown the yak 55 so i cant comment on its ability's etc either. For robust and easy to repair epp is the way to go,there are compromises in design and you have to accept the compromises in flight performance the materials have or accept lighter easier to fly more fragile designs built specifically for indoor flying. Ive been leary of some of the hobby city plane reviews for various reasons.. especially when ive flown the same gear and planes myself(the certified buyer settings do give some credibility to comments though) to easy to post negatively without proof of ownership or even video to gauge skill level or set up being used. For slowest possible flight speeds and ease of flying you want the lightest possible planes and by design that will be some sort of profile foamie with less actual material(flat plate design). Theres plenty to choose from as well as free plans to make your own for flat plate design. Without any kind of test fly programs we have to just make purchases based on the credibility and feedback of reviews and video info being posted in the threads,depending on the pilots flying style and experience that makes it a little easier to figure out what types of planes you will enjoy and if an average pilot can fly a plane well.
Feb 10, 2010, 09:21 AM
Nice Guys finish Last

Techone Piaget

I bought a full size Piaget add extra cf brace junked landing gear.
Used 4 hxt 5 gram servo's 2 for alerions hot glued w 3d arms,ar6300 , 12 amp mystery esc 8 grm, micro dan 2505 3d 34gram the best , 11x7 gws hd, 38 gram 800mah 7.4 lipo this plane is awesome slow with great pullout can do just about any 3d stunt the bigger prop slows the plane way down.

Bought techone yak same eqt totally different result yak requires more airspeed more room etc. Conclusion for solid hover slower speeds I believe the full size Piaget is the way to go wing thickness is smaller too longer fuse more control surface.

Micro Piaget I built for indoors with ar6400 L super light etc conclusion my full size Piaget flys slower and I dont have to mess with micro lipo short flight times etc.
Apr 20, 2010, 01:10 PM
Flippin Multirotors
Thread OP
Havent flown the piaget for a while(didnt have any gear in it for a while). Got some new servos and was trying some other stuff out and flew it today in the yard. Was nice to fly it again today .

Techone Piaget EPP Trying New Set Up First Flight (5 min 50 sec)

Quick Reply