This thread is privately moderated by maxbreaker, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 02, 2012, 05:48 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP
For Sale

Nine Eagles Solo Pro 100 + Spare Parts

Too advance for me a brand new (never flown) Solo Pro 100D kit with upgraded thicker and stronger landing skid. The kit includes 1 helicopter, 1 charger + adapter, 1 battery, 1 transmitter J6 Pro, 1 pair spare main blade, 1 rear rotor, 2 linkages. Addition 1 main gear, 1 screws set, 1 swashplate. Checked everything works, would like for $100.00 and free USPS shipping in US.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 02, 2012, 08:37 PM
Trader Rating: 33
It flies!!! ... so who cares ?
Just out of curiousity: how can someone give something up without having actually started in the first place?
(if the heli is unflown, you cant give it up ... and if you give it up, it would have to be flown ... ... just wondering ...)
Latest blog entry: Random Pictures ...
Jun 03, 2012, 10:16 AM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by erdnuckel2
Just out of curiousity: how can someone give something up without having actually started in the first place?
(if the heli is unflown, you cant give it up ... and if you give it up, it would have to be flown ... ... just wondering ...)
I read forums and tried to setup the trx but couldn't get the heli off from my bed... so it is unflown.
Jun 03, 2012, 03:02 PM
Trader Rating: 33
It flies!!! ... so who cares ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxbreaker
I read forums and tried to setup the trx but couldn't get the heli off from my bed... so it is unflown.
That is weird - I bought two of these from HK on special and in both cases I did not have to set up anything.
It IS truly unpack and fly ... ... well, with the little caveat that you need to keep in mind you are dealing with a CP now ...

Also, I can admit to the fact that it is more difficult to deal with than an mCPX ... but it definitely comes with the nicer transmitter!!!
(even though, for the mCPX I DID have to set up the TX ...)

(also, sorry for highjacking your sales thread ... I'll be quiet now ... and hope your bird will soon find a new home ...)
Latest blog entry: Random Pictures ...

Quick Reply