Jul 23, 2012, 09:11 PM
After reading the title of this thread. I find it funny how this thread turned out.
Last edited by NaterPin; Jul 23, 2012 at 09:16 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 23, 2012, 09:42 PM
Suspended Account
Trappy's video was kiddy city, this is how it's done.
Flying People in New York City (2 min 38 sec)
Jul 23, 2012, 11:12 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcDN409ZBv4
Lol
Jul 23, 2012, 11:23 PM
Thread OP
Repeat and report went in a boat, report jumped out the boat.
Who is left in the boat?
Jul 24, 2012, 12:05 AM
q {bld(); fly(); brk(); q();}
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcDN409ZBv4
That beats the $h!+ out of a flying cat
Jul 24, 2012, 07:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exploding Fist
I agree with you on that 1 I hate that flying cat
Jul 24, 2012, 07:48 AM
Linux Compatible
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exploding Fist
Unless you played the RCG drinking game!

Then at least you were drunk and didn't care.
Jul 24, 2012, 09:47 AM
Quad Erat Demonstrandum
While you are all talking waffle to each other...............

When the Trappy NY video came to the public and some started whining about it I emailed the FAA and corresponding bodies and received the replies stated NO laws were broken.

Now when i find that email amongst the 20,000 others i have i will post it as i am sure i did at the time.

The "regulations" you can call them laws if you want , were already in place years before hand to stop YOU from doing certain things, they only came into fruition or "public concern" when FPV started to gain more followers, that is a FACT.
Jul 24, 2012, 11:07 AM
Just a yard bird
Quote:
Originally Posted by scousethief

When the Trappy NY video came to the public and some started whining about it I emailed the FAA and corresponding bodies and received the replies stated NO laws were broken.

Now when i find that email amongst the 20,000 others i have i will post it as i am sure i did at the time.

The "regulations" you can call them laws if you want , were already in place years before hand to stop YOU from doing certain things, they only came into fruition or "public concern" when FPV started to gain more followers, that is a FACT.
I just keep getting points
Last edited by kd4wen; Jul 25, 2012 at 10:04 AM.
Jul 24, 2012, 02:15 PM
Quad Erat Demonstrandum
"You correct Sir. Now lets see how many pointsI get for this post. Seems I gain another point last night and I have not even posted anything in 2 days."

Quoted Mr/Mrs/Ms kd4wen's post as i dont see anything in it that would warrant a warning or points etc. , but thank you kd4wen.
Old Jul 24, 2012, 07:03 PM
kd4wen
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Offensive content (Suggestive). It is temporarily hidden while kd4wen edits it.
Jul 24, 2012, 09:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scousethief

And that's exactly the point. Hexa and so many others here just spout the BS they've been fed while criticising anyone who contradicts them. Yet if they bothered to take five minutes to check the facts they'd quickly realise they're completely wrong. Not that I expect any of them have the balls to admit it.
Jul 24, 2012, 10:59 PM
lurking in the HOLE :)
To answer the title of the thread.

Multirotors is the current big popular trend, just as FPV was. Everyone wants to do it and be involved in it and with that comes the usual pasionate baggage. Some have vested interests and some just like to argue. I think everyone should probably just get on with going out and flying. There are more important things in life than arguing over the internet.

Mark
Jul 24, 2012, 11:29 PM
Thread OP
Some one is burning up inside.
Best go drink a cold pint of Pepsi and calm your nerves.

If your so called friend hand any form of intelligence he wouldn't have been kicked from the club that he is constantly breaking back in to.
Very lame. Lol.

I have better things to do with my time than to indulge in a convo about a bloke who don't mean a pit tance to me.

He excavated his own grave so he should lay in it and be happy.

There is nothing you can do or say to me about my statement that I made.
So give it a rest And move one.
Thats the best advise I can give to you.
Adios.
Jul 24, 2012, 11:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hexa
Some one is burning up inside.
Best go drink a cold pint of Pepsi and calm your nerves.

If your so called friend hand any form of intelligence he wouldn't have been kicked from the club that he is constantly breaking back in to.
Very lame. Lol.

I have better things to do with my time than to indulge in a convo about a bloke who don't mean a pit tance to me.

He excavated his own grave so he should lay in it and be happy.

There is nothing you can do or say to me about my statement that I made.
So give it a rest And move one.
Thats the best advise I can give to you.
Adios.
I'm perfectly calm, thank you

You're right though, there is nothing I can do to change your mind because you have no interest whatsoever in the facts, just continuing to push your baseless, accusations.

Enjoy your ignorance.

Adiós.
Last edited by ramboky; Jul 25, 2012 at 04:02 PM.

Quick Reply