Mark
to remove ads between posts
Apr 06, 2012, 11:47 PM

EasyTiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCV6
Curtis is just Curtis.

Mark
Curtis has no idea what is coming his way.
I was planning on being in New York last month, but work pulled me to Texas. Now my schedule shows New York at the end of this month. Curtis owes me retracts and a 90mm Edf. He is a liar and a crook. I cant wait to see him face to face. Curtis........................lets see what excuse you have now.
Apr 07, 2012, 07:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmramos
Curtis has no idea what is coming his way.
I was planning on being in New York last month, but work pulled me to Texas. Now my schedule shows New York at the end of this month. Curtis owes me retracts and a 90mm Edf. He is a liar and a crook. I cant wait to see him face to face. Curtis........................lets see what excuse you have now.
Video it and put it on youtube.
Apr 07, 2012, 02:15 PM
RCINFORMER
for what its worth... here is a video i made of the T-6 i purchased from them... no comment on the business end of things... this is the only plane i have ever ordered from them.... i have no other experience with them...but this is a sweet plane... Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNzIrzN0Us4
May 17, 2012, 10:51 AM
RCINFORMER
Here is the build Guide I made for the Unique Models PT-17... enjoy! Rich

Unique Models Boeing PT-17 Build Guide by: RCINFORMER.COM (35 min 2 sec)
May 29, 2012, 06:46 PM
i was about to get an f-35 from them, but after reading this thread i decided not to , looks like another company which decided to go the "banana hobby" route. sigh.... i saw the review of their edf's on a model airplane magazine and i wanted one, and i thought they were a decent company, being on an AMA magazine and all...
May 30, 2012, 12:00 AM
AMA needs advertisers Bad!
Sep 01, 2012, 10:00 AM
Suspended Account
I just made my first order with ETM
it's the new F9F panther. So far communication was very good and let's see how this develops
Sep 02, 2012, 07:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pavcon
it's the new F9F panther. So far communication was very good and let's see how this develops
So has anything developed, yet? From my understanding, communication was never a problem. Everything Easytiger spewed was smoke and mirrors.
Sep 02, 2012, 08:13 PM
Need for Speed!

Also Wondering about this Jet

Quote:
I am also interested in buying this jet. I follow your postings and I hope you will post a build log for this model. I wonder if anyone knows the factory or manufacturer of this Composite F9? It would be nice if EasyTiger had a Instruction manual to download to look at the construction steps

Looking forward to some feedback once these arrive

Dave
Sep 03, 2012, 03:59 AM
Pavcon, if or when you get your order, can you please give us some advice on ordering from Easytiger. I'm very interested on your secrets of success with this vendor.
The Waterboy - Don't Smoke Crack (0 min 45 sec)
Sep 03, 2012, 07:22 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcjetjockey
I am also interested in buying this jet. I follow your postings and I hope you will post a build log for this model. I wonder if anyone knows the factory or manufacturer of this Composite F9? It would be nice if EasyTiger had a Instruction manual to download to look at the construction steps

Looking forward to some feedback once these arrive

Dave
PM me your email ETM sent me a manual. I can forward it to you
Sep 03, 2012, 09:46 PM
Here is Easytiger, himself. https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/member.php?u=322479

After reading through his post history, all I can say, who in the rite mind is going to buy from this guy. https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...&postcount=256
Sep 03, 2012, 11:03 PM
Suspended Account
well... sites.. ok

somebody give me real evidence that ETM is frankbooth ???
your post says nothing
Sep 03, 2012, 11:26 PM
Quote:
well... sites.. ok

somebody give me real evidence that ETM is frankbooth ???
your post says nothing
Not sure how to translate the evidence to you, but will give it a shot. I seen what Extreme Rc just went through, but maybe there is still hope.

The evidence sits rite in front of you, by this sites admin's. The tag beside Mr. "FrankBooth", states this is Easytiger. Just in case you do not know, Easytiger is the owner of the site you just bought from. Put the reading glasses on, and take one more look here. I have great faith in the admin's knowledge of this site, to be accurate. https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/member.php?u=322479

Quick Reply