Feb 02, 2013, 09:11 AM
Big Flat Ultimate (BFU). https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=620974

Gonna maiden it today - no color.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 02, 2013, 10:13 AM
Go Hawks!
In case someone was interested in a professional speed gun

http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/ele/3587504712.html
Feb 02, 2013, 11:09 AM
Gone 2 Drone Darkside! FPV FAA
Quote:
Originally Posted by flarpy
Attachment 5501063Attachment 5501064

Done and done! Almost..
Lookin good Flarpy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryhavoc38
vit's top left pic. Thats avatar material right there!
+1
Feb 02, 2013, 12:44 PM
Nice Flarpy

What are you going to name it ? she is to pretty to be called pumpkin.

Good luck with your maiden today.

Dan your Biplane looks like fun. I will see you today at MARC. You are bashing one a week keep up the good work .

Here is a front yard landing . For real .
Fleet Biplane Landing (0 min 52 sec)
Last edited by pro bro steve; Feb 02, 2013 at 12:52 PM.
Feb 02, 2013, 01:47 PM
I'm an elder of the Internet
I'll stop by if the fog clears, but I have a feeling it is going to hang around for a while.
Feb 02, 2013, 01:50 PM
aka JetMan Joe
Quote:
vit's top left pic. Thats avatar material right there!
Amen to that, it would be perfect!
Feb 02, 2013, 01:56 PM
Watts is where its at!
I'll probably be there by 1
Feb 02, 2013, 01:57 PM
aka JetMan Joe
Quote:
In case someone was interested in a professional speed gun

http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/ele/3587504712.html
I contacted him and offered his price, a radar gun like that is a good jet accessory

Thanks for the heads up Cry.
Feb 02, 2013, 02:24 PM
11:30am MARC conditions update. 40 degree No wind High cloud cover Top Pot donuts to next 10 mob members to arrive. Lets get this party started! The sun is coming!
Last edited by WhirLee; May 08, 2014 at 08:10 PM.
Feb 02, 2013, 05:32 PM
Go Hawks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCSGUY
I contacted him and offered his price, a radar gun like that is a good jet accessory

Thanks for the heads up Cry.

Cool!
Even if its an older Falcon Xband, it would still be awesome to have handy for when MAR/C implements that speed limit rule.

If anyone needs a set of RE3 pipes and headers for your big plane, I've listed them on FG for $400.
Since it would be a local deal to one of my bretheren, your price would be $375 for a plug and play set of pipes and headers.

http://www.flyinggiants.com/swapshop...?product=37005

All proceeds will be immediately forwarded to the previous owner.
Feb 02, 2013, 06:02 PM
Go Hawks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEarl Of Whirl
11:30am MARC conditions update. 40 degree No wind High cloud cover Top Pot donuts to next 10 mob members to arrive. Lets get this party started! The sun is coming!

Damn nice hookup for the fella's Lee!

Feb 02, 2013, 09:28 PM
Sun never did appear today at MARC. However the Top Pot donuts did disappear. Pretty good turn-out given the so-so weather. About roughly 10 mob members. Chet said he would try post pics.

Chet remaiden his EF extra. One click of trim & he was back in business.

Robert started to ring out his Pilot Yak with no fear.

Vitter unpacked the bat plane and let it absolutely rip. (Supatim is a bad bad influence) lol

Azhar showed up with huge Decathlon that a small child could have piloted! I think Kody called dibs on the first ride.

There were a few misses & excitement in the pits.

First Gareth's Edge made a puff of blue smoke on the ground. Damm you Castle-Cremations!

Second Azhars Decathlon also made a puff of smoke on the ground. Digital Servo.

Third Vitter's Twin DA decided to run for fun on one on the ground. One Cylinder ignition issue.

All and all the plane God's were watching out for the Mob. The weather might have been overcast but whenever the Mob shows up it’s a great time.

Here are a pic's of Chet's remaiden.
Last edited by WhirLee; May 08, 2014 at 08:10 PM.
Feb 02, 2013, 09:37 PM
Go Hawks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEarl Of Whirl
Sun never did appear today at MARC. However the Top Pot donuts did disappear. Pretty good turn-out given the so-so weather. About roughly 10 mob members. Chet said he would try post pics.

Chet remaiden his EF extra. One click of trim & he was back in business.

Robert started to ring out his Pilot Yak with no fear.

cool! hope there's pics

Vitter unpacked the bat plane and let it absolutely rip. (Supatim is a bad bad influence) lol

Azhar showed up with huge Decathlon that a small child could have piloted! I think Kody called dibs on the first ride.

Ditto the pics on that one!

There were a few misses & excitement in the pits.

First Gareth's Edge made a puff of blue smoke on the ground. Damm you Castle-Cremations!

Grr!

Second Azhars Decathlon also made a puff of smoke on the ground. Digital Servo.

Savox?

Third Vitter's Twin DA decided to run for fun on one on the ground. One Cylinder ignition issue.

Ignition issue or bad plug? I put new plugs in her when I bought it but if its a bad plug, I've got more and you can have one.

All and all the plane God's were watching out for the Mob. The weather might have been overcast but whenever the Mob shows up it’s a great time.
Glad there were no rekitting taking place!
Last edited by cryhavoc38; Feb 02, 2013 at 10:21 PM.
Feb 02, 2013, 10:14 PM
Goes to eleven!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabrielisrael
RSVP for the May 3D Mob trip to Wenachee: Earl of the Whirl and I have spoken about May 3rd-5th, and we plan on coming with our families, but will be staying in Wenachee in the evenings.

Question: It may be too early to ask this question, but is our 3D Mob planning on going back up to Lynden this summer again? I had a great time on that 1 day - day trip.
It would be great to have all of you up to Lynden again!!!!!!

Joe
Feb 02, 2013, 10:21 PM
Go Hawks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JK13
It would be great to have all of you up to Lynden again!!!!!!

Joe
Joe,

not sure if this was asked already, but were you able to repair your Slick after the unfortunate crash at Huck last year?

That was one sweet machine

Quick Reply