Dec 24, 2009, 07:13 PM
Thread OP
Question

Nine Eagles Free Spirit Micro - How to set up in primary mode

Hi,

Am a newbie and have just received a Nine Eagles Free Spirit Micro as a Christmas present. Can't for the life of me work out how to change between the "Primary" and "Advanced" modes. The manual says to simply "press the button to switch the mode of the primary and advanced". What button are they talking about?

Thanks
to remove ads between posts
Dec 24, 2009, 10:09 PM
The sticks themselves can be pushed in like buttons. If you are in controller mode 1, the left stick will toggle primary/advanced. If you are in mode 2, the right stick will toggle primary/advanced.
Dec 24, 2009, 11:08 PM
MicroHelis-Humanoid Robotics
yup! as trimv said.
I remember I faced the same problem when my Solo was new,if you find it difficult to click the sticks because they move around, try pushing down at the bottom of the stick,you will hear a beep sound and the full circle/half circle indicator changes.
Dec 27, 2009, 07:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy11

The manual says to simply "press the button to switch the mode of the primary and advanced". What button are they talking about?

Thanks
Ahhh yes ..... Asian manuals ....

Quick Reply