Mar 03, 2013, 12:30 AM
3D apprentice
I liked the recent 50% of battery sale at Aus warehouse. I thought you little ripper, till I scrolled down the email to see what they were.....All the odd sizes that noone uses
And back on topic, freebies aren't worth waiting for, very rarely are they anything worth while....
to remove ads between posts
Mar 30, 2013, 02:18 PM
soo freebies are dead ? No single freebie in couple of month!
Mar 31, 2013, 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboSerg
soo freebies are dead ? No single freebie in couple of month!
Yes freebies are dead.
Hobbyking was sooo upset by everyones greed, all complaining about not getting stuff for free so they killed it.

Actually, they now only offer to just a select few, there is a secret sub-forum here, if you can find it you will find the real freebies. Or you can ask one of those in the real freebies group to put you name forward to be added to the group. There is a secret initiation process.
If you are in the freemasons you are automaticly added to the secret real freebies group.
Mar 31, 2013, 05:18 PM
CURIOSITY Has Landed!
Well that's then end of it for you if you are indeed at the 'secret' level.
As you should know it's NOT to be discussed anywhere or the prices.
Back to Platinum for you - and NO soup for you!!
-B!
Mar 31, 2013, 07:01 PM
Registered Loser
The first rule of Free Club.... DON'T TALK ABOUT FREE CLUB
Mar 31, 2013, 07:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1101
Yes freebies are dead.
Hobbyking was sooo upset by everyones greed, all complaining about not getting stuff for free so they killed it.

Actually, they now only offer to just a select few, there is a secret sub-forum here, if you can find it you will find the real freebies. Or you can ask one of those in the real freebies group to put you name forward to be added to the group. There is a secret initiation process.
If you are in the freemasons you are automaticly added to the secret real freebies group.
Whaat ?? Is it a bad joke? Secret group? How do you know it true if its secret?
And I am platinum but no offers
Mar 31, 2013, 09:48 PM
Crash and crash!
Quote:
Pretty easy to find if you cna ahve access. They all say keep it for yourself but it is not true. They don'T want to sahre the deals!

In your acocunt page, where it says Platinum member. The press on your keyboard. Windows key and hold it down. Next press M. But you need to be very quick and in the center of the screen you will see a red square of about 2 inches. You have a very small amount of time during the flash triggered (maybe 0.2 seconds or ) to click on the sqaure. Then it will open the VIP freebie webpage access.
Mar 31, 2013, 11:00 PM
what if you're on a mac? no windows key for me
Mar 31, 2013, 11:01 PM
Snipe the Skies!
If you have a Mac then you're used to overpaying and dont need freebies.

Hahaa.... Just kidding!
Mar 31, 2013, 11:52 PM
Registered Loser
On the Mac its simple... use the power button instead of the Windows key.
Apr 01, 2013, 03:44 AM
Mike
To enter the VIP page, press the following keys in the from the account page. This is if you are a Platinum member.
Up, Down, Left, Right, B, A enter

If you are not a Platinum member, press
Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, B, A, enter

If all else fail, try
Down, Up, Left, Right, B, A, enter
Apr 01, 2013, 04:07 AM
CURIOSITY Has Landed!
What about old faithful ALT-CTRL-DEL the three finger salute!
Apr 01, 2013, 07:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by realbob
Pretty easy to find if you cna ahve access. They all say keep it for yourself but it is not true. They don'T want to sahre the deals!

In your acocunt page, where it says Platinum member. The press on your keyboard. Windows key and hold it down. Next press M. But you need to be very quick and in the center of the screen you will see a red square of about 2 inches. You have a very small amount of time during the flash triggered (maybe 0.2 seconds or ) to click on the sqaure. Then it will open the VIP freebie webpage access.
Oh wow, it works. Thanks so much!

ps. But srlsy didnt see a freebie since couple of month, actually since before new year
Apr 01, 2013, 08:36 AM
Crash and crash!
I think it is simple, people compained too much. But on top of that there was many flaws in the system to get other free items combined to a freebie. They are fixing things like combo items and buddy codes, so maybe once everything is done they will put back freebies.

But once I talked to HK staff and told me that freebie system was completely automated. It analyses sales and overstock and their next oder cming in from factory and creates freebie on its own. But now they are bigger and bigger not sure they need this anymore.
Apr 01, 2013, 10:37 AM
Quote:
It's a joke. But a new freebie would be nice. Like a giant P40 or P47, or even a 1100mm Durafly warbird that would ship to the US for lower shipping cost. Of course, I'm dreaming. Funny thing is I have an unpaid order on my account that has the F86 freebie in it from last year. I wonder if i paid for it now, would the order go through with the freebie? Comments?

Quick Reply