This thread is privately moderated by GamesOgre, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 01, 2020, 02:00 PM
Trader Rating: 15
Thread OP
$950.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Saito Steam Engines and Boilers (Priced Individually)

I have an assortment of new old stock Steam Engines and Boilers for sale. Many of these have become nearly impossible to find.

Most of these were purchased 20-30+ years ago. They all sat in storage and have not been run. I purchased these from the estate of a group member.

I've tested each engine simply by hand turning the shaft to make sure each moves freely. Each was able to do so. As these are new old stock, they will all have various signs of surface patina, rust, dust, etc.

SHIPPING: I will ship to US addresses for a base cost of $20. If I can safely fit multiple items in the box, I'll do so. Otherwise, the shipping quote will calculated based on multiple purchases.

LOCAL PICKUP: No shipping cost for local pickup in San Diego, CA.

COMBINED DEALS: Yup, I'll be happy to consider discounted offers if you're buying multiple items.

MORE PHOTOS:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/7pt3fXQEFSEgUnPu8
If you don't see an item in the photos, it's probably missing. Free free to ask questions as needed, but know that I am not an expert on steam.

PRICING: Prices are listed for each item below. I'm open to reasonable offers, but I'm also ok not selling as these Saito engines are pieces of art.

PAYMENT: Once we finalize a deal, I can send an invoice through PayPal to your e-mail address. Local pickup is welcome to pay in cash.

--

SAITO STEAM ENGINES

SOLD -- MODEL: Y2DR Model Steam Engine
Type: Horizontal
Condition: New old stock with patina.
Price: $275

SOLD -- MODEL: Saito OE1 / OB1 Model Steam Engine
Type: Stationary
Price: $95

MODEL: T2GR Model Steam Engine
Type: Vertical
Price: $950

MODEL: T3DR Model Steam Engine
Type: Vertical
Price: $875

--

SAITO STEAM BOILERS

MODEL: B2F Model Marine Boiler
Price: $350

MODEL: B2G Model Marine Boiler
Price: $610

SOLD -- MODEL: B3 Model Marine Boiler
Price: $200

SOLD -- MODEL: B3 Model Marine Boiler (Includes smoking device)
Price: $210
Last edited by GamesOgre; Aug 17, 2020 at 09:40 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 01, 2020, 04:08 PM
Trader Rating: 11
Hello!
I’m interested in the last B3 you have pictured.. am I correct that it includes everything as new... the boiler, burner, funnel, etc?

Thank you! Daniel
Aug 01, 2020, 10:15 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dnospolk
Hello!
I’m interested in the last B3 you have pictured.. am I correct that it includes everything as new... the boiler, burner, funnel, etc?

Thank you! Daniel
Yup, I replied to your PM.
Aug 02, 2020, 06:14 AM
Pm sent on the OE1/OB1
Aug 02, 2020, 07:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GamesOgre
Yup, I replied to your PM.
I never got your PM, please resend.. 👍
Daniel
Aug 02, 2020, 08:17 AM
Trader Rating: 1
PM sent- regarding
Y2DR
Aug 02, 2020, 10:39 AM
Thread OP
Turns out the long message quote prevented my message from going through yesterday. I trimmed and resent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dnospolk
I never got your PM, please resend.. 👍
Daniel
Aug 02, 2020, 10:40 AM
Thread OP
To the person who messaged me and whose account starts with "P____", here's the error message I got responding to you.

"P_____ has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."
Aug 03, 2020, 12:31 PM
Trader Rating: 1
Did you sell the b3? Do you have an updated copy of your list?

Thanks

Quick Reply