Oct 06, 2018, 03:17 AM
Thread OP
New Product

NEW ZOHD PLANE (Official): ZOHD Dart XL “Extreme”

������ LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!!! ������

Here you have, the BRAND NEW ZOHD Dart XL "Extreme"

Born ForYou

At ZOHD we take very seriously the feedback from our fans and friends around the world. Dart XL Extreme was our answer to all of those pilots who loved their ZOHD Dart but wanted something bigger, more flexible, more reliable for long distances and with huge potential to mod.
Instead of going the easy way and just scale up our highly acclaimed Dart, we raised the bar for ourselves even higher: We decided to create from scratch the best swept-forward FPV wing ever made, with all the features that our fans will love to see.
Features
* Precision is the name of the game: Thanks to its revolutionary and careful design, the plane performs and looks like no other wing in the market. Small size airframe optimized for long range and portability... not to mention the COOL factor!
* Carefully chosen airfoil gives the aircraft an incredible lift power and excellent handling
* Detachable wing and vertical fins make it portable for an easy transport and deploy
* Keeping the tradition: Dart means swept-forward wing and swept-forward wing means stylish design and natural stability in turns and low speeds
* Fly Green: New ZOHD’s exclusive BEPP material isn’t only crash resistance, but even more important: 100% biodegradable. Future generations will thank you for that.
* Light-weight composite hard nose for better protection of your expensive camera gear
* Multi-camera nose: Compatible with 99% of the FPV and HD cameras in the market: Runcam HD, 2, 3S, Swift, Split, GoPro H4-5-6-7, Session and much more!
* Reversed wingtips, provide more lift force and ensure a super efficient wing surface
* Vortex generators for improving lift efficiency and gain higher control at low speeds. Use them straight and you will have even better yaw stability! Load it as much you want with a huge equipment bay!
* Computer designed optimized air flow pod, that maximizes cooling, reducing the risk of crashes for overheated electronics
* Impact resistant protection cover for main wings leading edge and landing skids
* Built-in carbon fiber tube inside main wings for enhanced performance and rigidity Exclusive VTX / RX bays with excellent airflow and away from interferences
* Full spare parts supply, worry-free fun. Fly it like you stole it!

MKII: Stepping up the Game

Away from our initial debut in the RC world, ZOHD has evolved into a mature, committed and responsible company.
The DART XL “Extreme” kicks-off our new series called MKII. This series will feature an incredible set of high quality and ORIGINAL innovations, intended to give you the ultimate FPV aircraft for mid and long range.
Without cutting any corners we went straight ahead with 100% biodegradable and environmentally friendly materials, metal gear servos, high-quality power plants, protection for leading edges and skids, vortex generators, revolutionary multi-cam hard noses and much, much more.
This is it! ZOHD Dart XL Extreme is ready to hit the skies around the world, and this is just the beginning... join us in this incredible adventure.

Specifications:

Material: Biodegradable BEPP
Wingspan: 1000mm (39.37”)
Length: 596mm (23.46”)
Flying speed: 25-100+km/h
Motor: 2216-1300KV
ESC: 30A w/5V 3A BEC
Servos: 9g Metal Gear Digital
Prop: 9X4.5
Recommended Battery: 4S 3300mAh
Wing area: 19.8dm2
Wing load: 60.6g/dm2 (Max.)
Recommended Max. Flying weight: 1200g
Max. Flying time: 40 minutes (with the recommended battery)

More pictures and videos will be posted periodically in the coming weeks. Be patient and thanks for your support!

The ZOHD Team

ZOHD Dart XL "Extreme" INTRO VIDEO (0 min 53 sec)

ZOHD Dart XL "Extreme" - Cruising (1 min 57 sec)

ZOHD Dart XL "Extreme": Intro (2 min 44 sec)

ZOHD Dart XL "Extreme" - Cruising (3 min 3 sec)

ZOHD Dart XL maiden (10 min 52 sec)

ZOHD Dart XL - Unboxing and first look (13 min 30 sec)

ZOHD Dart XL airflow testing (8 min 8 sec)

ZOHD Dart XL Unboxing (32 min 48 sec)

ZOHD Dart XL Extreme 1000mm FPV Wing Maiden Flight With Onboard Footage (7 min 5 sec)

ZOHD Dart XL "Extreme" - Onboard footage on a gusty day. (5 min 14 sec)

ZOHD Dart XL Extreme FPV Wing Unboxing, Maiden Flight, and Review (26 min 17 sec)

ZOHD Dart XL - Detailed look and flight testing! (42 min 46 sec)

ZOHD Dart XL Maiden and Trimming Flight (7 min 53 sec)

ZOHD Dart XL "Extreme" - Third Person View (3 min 17 sec)

ZOHD Dart XL Extreme 1000mm FPV Wing Runcam 2 Onboard Footage (13 min 28 sec)

Dart XLE, new day, new flight. (15 min 59 sec)

ZOHD Dart Xl - Chase Footage (4 min 16 sec)

Dart XL Extreme vs Caipirinha 2 (2 min 25 sec)

Plane And Drone In The Mist - ZOHD Dart XL (4 min 27 sec)

Dart XL, Pan/Tilt with the Caddx Turtle V2 (4 min 25 sec)
Last edited by SonicModell; Jan 13, 2019 at 07:19 AM. Reason: typo
to remove ads between posts
Oct 06, 2018, 03:57 AM
Given the history of the ZOHD planes that i own, i do expect this to be a sub 1m FPV rig, which will be one of the most efficient rigs that are on the market in PNP config.
I also believe that this will be a pusher, with a plastic fuselage, and EPP carbon reinforced wings, or tho be honest i hope that.
As for the shape of the plane i hope that will be a steep sweep angle so it can fly fast enough ...
Oct 06, 2018, 05:45 AM
Thread OP
Looks like you're getting most of your request on this one Paun! Thanks for the input buddy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaunFD
Given the history of the ZOHD planes that i own, i do expect this to be a sub 1m FPV rig, which will be one of the most efficient rigs that are on the market in PNP config.
I also believe that this will be a pusher, with a plastic fuselage, and EPP carbon reinforced wings, or tho be honest i hope that.
As for the shape of the plane i hope that will be a steep sweep angle so it can fly fast enough ...
Oct 06, 2018, 06:06 AM
Uh, nice, just unboxed the Mini AR Wing for Youtube and am loving it! I have the "big" AR wing as well and still fly the Nano Skyhunter (I know it's called micro by SM, but the "m" is already taken by the Mini Skyhunter: MSH / NSH) and love it so much (PNP + 4S + PAN vTxCam) <3
Oct 06, 2018, 07:13 AM
On My Way ...
subed
Oct 06, 2018, 08:42 AM
.....and that's why I crashed
hoping for a dart XL!!!!
Oct 06, 2018, 10:09 AM
Im subed and would love to help in the testing phase, let me know.

Thanks,
ShawnG
Oct 06, 2018, 10:17 AM
Thread OP
wishes come true from time to time.... Just for the record, I didn't say anything!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusby
hoping for a dart XL!!!!
Oct 06, 2018, 10:22 AM
Dart XL would be cool, with a lil extra room than the previous Dart this could be an even funner LR wing
Oct 06, 2018, 11:09 AM
Thread OP
Well, we're having an overwhelming amount of pilots wanting to test the plane, thanks so much! We will reply to each and every one of the messages. We're going to release the 5? 10? 15? units at the end of October, so stay tuned. We'll also want to see your experiences with ZOHD planes before on this thread. Please feel free to post your best ZOHD video here. That may help a lot in the decision! Cheers and good luck!

The ZOHD Team
Oct 06, 2018, 11:10 AM
Thread OP
Judging by your profile picture, you will love this puppy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnG
Dart XL would be cool, with a lil extra room than the previous Dart this could be an even funner LR wing
Oct 06, 2018, 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicModell
Judging by your profile picture, you will love this puppy!
Thank you, I cant wait to get my hands on one. If you'd like to see some of my flying video's please head over to
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVF..._as=subscriber
Oct 06, 2018, 11:45 AM
@ SonicModell

No weights in the nose so we can fill with battery?
Oct 06, 2018, 11:57 AM
On My Way ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicModell
Well, we're having an overwhelming amount of pilots wanting to test the plane, thanks so much! We will reply to each and every one of the messages. We're going to release the 5? 10? 15? units at the end of October, so stay tuned. We'll also want to see your experiences with ZOHD planes before on this thread. Please feel free to post your best ZOHD video here. That may help a lot in the decision! Cheers and good luck!

The ZOHD Team
Sorry, but I only have boring midrange Videos. I Try to get the NT as much efficient as I can get.
Oct 06, 2018, 12:28 PM
Lover of scale R/C
Sent my PM request. Loved the smaller one, definitely going to love this as well. Fingers crossed!

Quick Reply