JConcepts 1989 Ford F-250 Monster Truck Body

Relive the most iconic monster truck to ever crush an Astrovan!

Splash

It's Bigfoot!

Although JConcepts doesn't say it in their advertising, this is the 80's version of Bigfoot reincarnated in 1/10th scale. Designed to fit the Clod Buster or similarly-sized chassis, the JConcepts 1989 Ford F-250 Monster Truck Body is a thing of beauty for all of us that grew up watching the full-scale Bigfoot romp through hazy exhaust-filled arenas and monster truck jams.

The body comes unpainted, with decals, but sadly no rainbow stripes. It retails for $32.30.

CLICK HERE for more info on the JConcepts 1989 Ford F-250 Monster Truck Body

Last edited by Matt Gunn; Mar 27, 2016 at 03:36 PM..
Mar 25, 2016, 02:55 PM
Time For Me To Fly!
That right there is a thing of beauty! Every Clod owner needs one of these bodies!
Mar 25, 2016, 06:09 PM
I sold my JPS clod a few years back. Wish I had not.
Last edited by BE77 Pilot; Sep 30, 2021 at 09:28 AM.
Mar 26, 2016, 12:11 AM
Time For Me To Fly!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BE77 Pilot
I sold my JPS clod a few years back. Wish I had not.
I bet! That was a gorgeous rig! I've sold a couple myself, that I regret letting go of.
Mar 26, 2016, 08:40 PM
User Registered

TBG vs JConcept

I don't know which one to get? TBG's or JConcept's? TBG does not come with any decal at all nor window mask, but I like their mold a little better.
Mar 27, 2016, 11:15 AM
Nice. retro bodies. They are really now catering to us older modelers. We're the ones with money to spend...
Mar 29, 2016, 05:59 AM
We really need a solid axle monster truck kit in this scale!
May 09, 2016, 11:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Potter
We really need a solid axle monster truck kit in this scale!
I don't get why Axial has not done this yet. They could re-use many existing parts. Just need a proper plastic tube frame chassis and could use Wraith axles and transmission.

Quick Reply