Sep 24, 2015, 11:07 AM
MK
MK
Great pics! I really like the candids more. I know this is a model airplane event so you expect to see, well, model airplanes! But to add the human touch really makes it stand out!
to remove ads between posts
Sep 25, 2015, 08:35 AM
Paul - I was viewing the photo's (again) last night when Wife.COm came into the office and she made me go back and view them all for her to see ..

.. which is quite the compliment since normally she could care less about planes. She said they were "Captivating", especially the candid people shots and she even enjoyed the shots with wings !!
Sep 25, 2015, 07:22 PM
Just Plane Crazy
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan W
Amazing shots Paul .. only outdone by the effort and time to take them, edit them and put them online for us all to enjoy

Thank You

Alan W
SEFLI Member / NEAT Fair HuntGrunt
Alan:

Thank you for the encouraging comment as I am as passionate about photography as I am about Aeromodeling.
I am more than happy to share my photos of the event.

Paul
Sep 25, 2015, 07:31 PM
Just Plane Crazy
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally posted by SergeyK:

Absolutely awesome photos. Very inspiring.
Quote:
Originally posted by ED B:

Thank You Paul! Always amazing work.

Ed
Quote:
Originally posted by AJWoods:

GREAT Photos!
Quote:
Originally posted by Sawn Craft:

Thank you for the awesome photos!
Thank you all for making a comment.

Paul
Sep 25, 2015, 07:37 PM
Just Plane Crazy
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by sawatt
Paul, Thanks for letting me try your camera rig for a few...When I hit the lottery, I know what I'm getting . My wife is amazed that there are a couple of pictures of me without MY camera.

Steve
Steve:

I can assure you I did not hit the lottery nor do I have a secret money tree. I do however have a credit card! The way I see it is great equipment pays for itself in reliability and acceptable results.
I am also glad I could get your wife to take note in my photos.

Thank you!

Paul
Sep 25, 2015, 07:41 PM
Just Plane Crazy
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by MK
Great pics! I really like the candids more. I know this is a model airplane event so you expect to see, well, model airplanes! But to add the human touch really makes it stand out!
MK:

It is my thinking that an event can not happen without the people that support the event. They are just as much of the R/C event as the planes are.

Thank you for the positive comment.

Paul
Sep 25, 2015, 07:46 PM
Just Plane Crazy
Thread OP
Quote:
Paul - I was viewing the photo's (again) last night when Wife came into the office and she made me go back and view them all for her to see ..

.. which is quite the compliment since normally she could care less about planes. She said they were "Captivating", especially the candid people shots and she even enjoyed the shots with wings !!
Alan:

What a paramount compliment knowing you have looked through my photos more than once. Then telling me your wife thought they were "Captivating".

WOW .......

I am speechless.

Paul
Sep 26, 2015, 04:03 AM
Kit Manufacturer
always great shots Paul. I look forward to your photo stream each event every year. Plus it's always great to chat and joke. Thanks for the booth picture
Sep 26, 2015, 05:50 AM
AMA 1242
Quote:
Originally Posted by datazman
Alan:

What a paramount compliment knowing you have looked through my photos more than once. Then telling me your wife thought they were "Captivating".

WOW .......

I am speechless.

Paul
Same with my wife . She painted a few years ago, but her photos were great! Her instructor said she should just take photos . You have a talent with your camera. Keep it up, see you at NEAT next year. Harold
Sep 27, 2015, 09:01 PM
How high will it go?
You do a spectacular job of catching the essence of NEAT, thanks for the photos!
Sep 28, 2015, 09:24 AM
You're killin' me Smalls
Yeah Paul, your efforts (and those of the other camera warriors) go a long way to making NEAT last a lot longer because we can remember it.

Very appreciated.
Sep 28, 2015, 11:57 AM
Hooper, full throttle!
Quote:
Paul - I was viewing the photo's (again) last night when Wife.COm came into the office and she made me go back and view them all for her to see ..

She was looking for your Girlfriend dummy!
Sep 29, 2015, 02:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy D
She was looking for your Girlfriend dummy!
LOL, no .. She knows all about the girlfriend, in fact she picked her out and brought her home for me !
Last edited by Alan W; Sep 29, 2015 at 02:38 PM.
Sep 29, 2015, 04:22 PM

VTOL Planes

While at the Neat Fair I saw two VTOL airplanes being flown at the noon time demo, does anyone know who made them or a website they are on

Thanks Jerry
Sep 30, 2015, 05:39 AM
Head NEAT geek
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard M Weaver
While at the Neat Fair I saw two VTOL airplanes being flown at the noon time demo, does anyone know who made them or a website they are on

Thanks Jerry
Those were not stock VTOL aircraft. They were Durafly EFX racers from www.hobbyking.com modified into quad-copter hybrids by Adam Woodward.

Quick Reply