Mar 14, 2015, 05:41 PM
hi can some one please post up some PID settings for the 1806 2300kv setup as I cant get it to feel locked in when flying.it keeps blowing out in turns and at high throttle inputs.
thanks
to remove ads between posts
Mar 16, 2015, 07:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbreptile
hi can some one please post up some PID settings for the 1806 2300kv setup as I cant get it to feel locked in when flying.it keeps blowing out in turns and at high throttle inputs.
thanks
which Flight controller ?

Naze32 Base Flight ?
Naze32 Clean Flight ?
CC3D ?
Mar 16, 2015, 08:06 AM
Hi everyone,

I recently bought QAV250 with AfroNaze32 FunFly and Taranis X9D plus, with FrSky X8R. I followed all the instruction i could find and watched hours of videos about setting up a new model, arming the motors etc...
My quad is still sitting on my table, not willing to fly
How can i check if my X8R receiver is working? I ask this because i start my motors in Clean Flight configurator software on a motors tab, get the readings, all looks fine, as well as other readings from Naze32, it just doesn't react on any command from Taranis.

Can anyone help, please?
P.S. I'm a n00b in RC an open TX.
Mar 16, 2015, 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markyns
Hi everyone,

I recently bought QAV250 with AfroNaze32 FunFly and Taranis X9D plus, with FrSky X8R. I followed all the instruction i could find and watched hours of videos about setting up a new model, arming the motors etc...
My quad is still sitting on my table, not willing to fly
How can i check if my X8R receiver is working? I ask this because i start my motors in Clean Flight configurator software on a motors tab, get the readings, all looks fine, as well as other readings from Naze32, it just doesn't react on any command from Taranis.

Can anyone help, please?
P.S. I'm a n00b in RC an open TX.
Are you connecting the X8R via PPM?

Also, look at BMSWeb's youtube channel for a 3-part video on setting up the FrSky/Naze combo.
Mar 16, 2015, 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScoRpiUs2009
which Flight controller ?

Naze32 Base Flight ?
Naze32 Clean Flight ?
CC3D ?
cc3d
Mar 16, 2015, 04:48 PM
Quote:
thanks
When using the Setup Wizzard, did you select the QAV250 option as a starting point? I'm assuming you are on 3S and 5x3 props? Which 1806 motors are you using? Emax or DYS or some other? Also, what ESC's? This info will help us help you.
Mar 16, 2015, 08:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrock
When using the Setup Wizzard, did you select the QAV250 option as a starting point? I'm assuming you are on 3S and 5x3 props? Which 1806 motors are you using? Emax or DYS or some other? Also, what ESC's? This info will help us help you.
hi iam using :
cc3d
Lumenier 1806-14 2300kv
Lumenier 12amp ESCs with SimonK firmware
3s 1300 batts
5 x 3 props
iv set up using qav250 setup from wizard but quad keeps blowing out in turns and under high throttle inputs.
Iv also set up a qav400 from the wizard and its rock solid.
thanks
Mar 17, 2015, 01:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TemjinStrife
Are you connecting the X8R via PPM?

Also, look at BMSWeb's youtube channel for a 3-part video on setting up the FrSky/Naze combo.
Yes, I do.
Mar 17, 2015, 07:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markyns
Yes, I do.
Are you using the FrSky SBUS to PPM cable? You need that for the X8R to output PPM.
Mar 17, 2015, 03:23 PM
Quote:
hi iam using :
cc3d
Lumenier 1806-14 2300kv
Lumenier 12amp ESCs with SimonK firmware
3s 1300 batts
5 x 3 props
iv set up using qav250 setup from wizard but quad keeps blowing out in turns and under high throttle inputs.
Iv also set up a qav400 from the wizard and its rock solid.
thanks
Have you tried adjusting the PID's yet? Maybe increase you P since it's not holding like it should. The P setting will improve its ability to hold steady up to a point at which is will start to shake. Once you've increased the P to the point of it shaking, just back off until it's solid. You're "I" setting sets your quads ability to correct for unwanted movement. It could also be your "I" setting. If your "I" is too high, it will over correct and give you a bouncing affect when outside input is introduced such as wind. A sign that your "I" is too low is if it drifts or vibrates while you're flying. Your "D" setting allows it to be rock solid after you give it control input (not correction input due to wind or outside forces which is your "I"). Too much "D" and it will be slow to respond to stick input. Basically it is either your P or you I setting.
I hope this helps.
Mar 17, 2015, 05:38 PM
Quote:
Have you tried adjusting the PID's yet? Maybe increase you P since it's not holding like it should. The P setting will improve its ability to hold steady up to a point at which is will start to shake. Once you've increased the P to the point of it shaking, just back off until it's solid. You're "I" setting sets your quads ability to correct for unwanted movement. It could also be your "I" setting. If your "I" is too high, it will over correct and give you a bouncing affect when outside input is introduced such as wind. A sign that your "I" is too low is if it drifts or vibrates while you're flying. Your "D" setting allows it to be rock solid after you give it control input (not correction input due to wind or outside forces which is your "I"). Too much "D" and it will be slow to respond to stick input. Basically it is either your P or you I setting.
I hope this helps.
Thank you ill try that
Mar 17, 2015, 07:06 PM
I Like Coffee ^_^
Quote:
I hope this helps.
One of the best, straight forward explaination by far I came across on the internet.
Mar 18, 2015, 04:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PokkaGold
One of the best, straight forward explaination by far I came across on the internet.
+2 I second that!
Mar 18, 2015, 09:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PokkaGold
Thanks brother! Now if I can only put it to practice because I'm still learning PID tuning too!
Mar 20, 2015, 10:06 PM
DQUAD OBSESSION-KRAKEN 5X
Anyone know where i can find the top plate for the Gopro like the one Charpu is using? Also the arm extenders

Quick Reply