Mar 16, 2013, 01:00 AM
Knowledge prevents flyaways
Thread OP
No problem, the easiest thing to do would be just to shrink the program, then If you drill your own motor holes, There would be no extra cost.

Just give me an exact motor to motor size and il see what I can do.

Im going skiing up north in Sweden next week so I wont be able to do any cutting until the week after.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 16, 2013, 02:27 AM
Thks so much for fast reply! I'm definitely interested in 250 size, I can provides you with all details hopefully by tonight. One again thks so much for considering my idea .

Regards,
Edwin.K
Mar 17, 2013, 02:07 PM
Need more props..........
Great looking frame!
Mar 17, 2013, 02:28 PM
Thread OP
Thank you very much. I have tried to find the strongest shape and take away as much unneccesary weight as possible. Its not indestructable. But as I have said before, I smile every time I fly it, its soooo fast, especially with a 4s.

I say its not indestructable, but I have had many crashs that would have easily broken my old sk450 frame and its still in one piece.
Mar 17, 2013, 04:00 PM
I've got one on order, can't wait to build it up!

This will be my first brushless quad, I've been flying the Ladybird micros both LOS and FPV for a few months now and have been looking for a frame to step up to. Something small enough to travel well but big enough to carry some full size FPV gear.
Mar 17, 2013, 04:52 PM
Custom quad builder
What part of Houston you in I live in the woodlands
Mar 17, 2013, 05:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tech69x
What part of Houston you in I live in the woodlands
I'm downtown. I've been wondering about folks in this area.
Mar 18, 2013, 08:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oso Grande
I've got one on order, can't wait to build it up!

This will be my first brushless quad, I've been flying the Ladybird micros both LOS and FPV for a few months now and have been looking for a frame to step up to. Something small enough to travel well but big enough to carry some full size FPV gear.
Hi Oso. I've got one on order too. Waiting for the delivery. Excited! From what I've seen of this frame, it's tough enough for beginners like me to not worry about rebuilding after every crash. I've bought other components for my build already, can't wait to start building
Mar 18, 2013, 08:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiser73
Hi Oso. I've got one on order too. Waiting for the delivery. Excited! From what I've seen of this frame, it's tough enough for beginners like me to not worry about rebuilding after every crash. I've bought other components for my build already, can't wait to start building
Great to hear Cruiser
Last edited by Oso Grande; Mar 18, 2013 at 11:13 AM. Reason: saw Cruiser had already posted his components on pg 12
Mar 18, 2013, 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by esevila

I say its not indestructable.
just curious, did you or somebody ever brake one? i'm trying here
Mar 18, 2013, 11:00 AM
Thread OP
Get it on film if you do! Im liking your films.

No ive not broken this version. The other version on my blog with normal arms I have broken. I am still wondering about making an aluminium version though, for the people who are worried about breaking it. But I love the weight of this one, and Im lucky, if for some reason it does break I can make a new one.
Mar 18, 2013, 11:37 AM
the weather doesn't let me fly, last time i flew just after a rainy hour, and crashed into water, burned down another esc
Mar 18, 2013, 12:48 PM
Thread OP
Yes I've noticed flight controllers don't like rain, even in a tiny drizzle the kk2 starts acting odd. I could cover it but then again I don't want to be out in the rain anyway.

What's the best cheapest 5v fpv cam for fatshark? Lost mine in a crash last week and desperate to try FPV again now the weather is getting better.
Mar 19, 2013, 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseDuck
Another video. Just more of the same really. More crashes too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjDBYMB1lcc
This a stupid question, I know, but just asking for clarity. You are fly in the manual mode, correct? No auto leveling or GPS.
Mar 19, 2013, 02:39 PM
Mmmmmmm!
Yes, manual mode, 99% of the time.

Quick Reply