Jan 27, 2013, 10:19 PM
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hone1er
Ahaha I've noticed that i do tend to sell them quick. Too bad the only offer i had was $150 RTF

I'll just keep it for now so i might be needing one of those trays!
Sure makes it easier to install the battery. And I just put an order in for six of them.

SteveT.
Latest blog entry: My old shop....
to remove ads between posts
Jan 27, 2013, 10:21 PM
inverted-i-fly
Quote:
Originally Posted by hone1er
Ahaha I've noticed that i do tend to sell them quick. Too bad the only offer i had was $150 RTF

I'll just keep it for now so i might be needing one of those trays!
that's why I can't bring myself to sell anything, $150 for a vyperbipe RTF I'd use it to fly combat before I took that deal
Jan 27, 2013, 10:24 PM
Team Twisted!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inverted-I-Fly
that's why I can't bring myself to sell anything, $150 for a vyperbipe RTF I'd use it to fly combat before I took that deal
Right!?

I could sell the electronics for more than that! I bought everything new for the plane and only put 20 flights on it.

Oh well, it's a fun plane to play with in front of my house.
Jan 27, 2013, 11:36 PM
3d addict
I would've at least offered 151. :P
Jan 30, 2013, 02:12 AM
I'd give you $150.00 for the airframe.... That way I'd have a spare in case mine goes "bye-bye" again!!

SteveT.
Jan 30, 2013, 02:17 AM
inverted-i-fly
I got first dibs on Joe's EF Yak
Jan 30, 2013, 02:42 AM
What size? 88" and we might have to arm wrestle for it!!

And...did you get that box built yet to see if your packs fit?

SteveT.
Jan 30, 2013, 07:26 AM
Team Twisted!
Quote:
I got first dibs on Joe's EF Yak
Ahaha i'll remember that

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveT.
What size? 88" and we might have to arm wrestle for it!!

And...did you get that box built yet to see if your packs fit?

SteveT.
48'' but if all goes well maybe a 91'' later.
Jan 30, 2013, 10:50 AM
inverted-i-fly
I got the battery tray/box built last night and my 2200 gens fit fine, now to find the time to get it in the plane.

nice work on the box Steve, went together with no sanding or modifications what so ever

Thanks buddy
Jan 30, 2013, 02:52 PM
Quote:
I got the battery tray/box built last night and my 2200 gens fit fine, now to find the time to get it in the plane.

nice work on the box Steve, went together with no sanding or modifications what so ever

Thanks buddy
Glad to hear it.....

And, the guy that does the laser cutting does do a really nice job. There is a bit of smoke on the parts, but that is due to the use of Birch plywood, and the glues that are used to laminate it. This why you don't see as much smoke on liteply or the Chinese made woods.

SteveT.
Feb 01, 2013, 08:16 PM
Well...they say third time is a charm, but in this case, second and third!! Reset my rates/expo, and now the little bird flies like a charm, only got two flights on it today, as I also had two other planes with me, but the first flight today was good, second even better....The plane also lands great!!...No problems at all with it today....

And...the battery box worked perfectly, using bungie cable and cord stops....no fiddling around trying to keep the Velcro from falling into the fuselage, and it held the battery nice and tight!!

SteveT.
Feb 03, 2013, 09:35 AM
Team Aztech Aeromodels!

Vyper Bype for sale!

Ok, I'm selling my vyper bype! I thought I would post it here for the addicts before I put it in the classifieds. It is the blue color. It has about 10 flights on it and absolutely no damage whatsoever! It is like brand new! Perfect condition! It has a Motrolfly 3615-750kv motor, ZTW B-series 65a esc, and HS-5085MG servos all around! I am asking $475 for the addicts. LPU only for now. PM me for pics!

Thanks!
Feb 04, 2013, 01:59 PM
Team Twisted!
Bype must not be doing too well. The regular price is now 279 instead of 299.

I did have some fun with mine this morning. It was really foggy so i had to do pretty much all low n slow. It's really easy to fly this plane in a small area. I had my rudder at 25* but i dialed it back a little more(didn't measure it, just did it between flights)and it made it a little better. Even on my low rate i can do a rolling harrier unless i start going REALLLLY slow so low rate rudder is easier to fly with. I decided not to exit KE spins into inverted flat spins because even if i do it 10' higher than i do with other planes it almost hits the ground. I almost killed it AGAIN this morning. It's pretty fun plane to play with in a small space.
Last edited by hone1er; Feb 04, 2013 at 02:55 PM.
Feb 05, 2013, 04:40 PM
Team Twisted!
Here is 2 flights. The second ends in a crash!

Bype (5 min 24 sec)

Vyper Bype eats dirt (2 min 18 sec)
Feb 05, 2013, 06:25 PM
Shade Tree Aviation #2
Those were some crazy rollers! Lots of "high energy" manuevers in there, nice.

Matt

Quick Reply