Jan 29, 2013, 02:53 PM
asp
asp
went out flying my D03... flight 72 with no problems so far. servos, motor and esc working good.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 29, 2013, 04:04 PM
devIAtion..one TX to bind them
Awesome! I know a lot of people complain about walkera electronics but I think the new servos are not as bad as the old ones. The only thing I'm thinking about doing is changing the esc simply for a softer start, but I can live with it the way it is.
Jan 29, 2013, 05:09 PM
asp
asp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexperience
Awesome! I know a lot of people complain about walkera electronics but I think the new servos are not as bad as the old ones. The only thing I'm thinking about doing is changing the esc simply for a softer start, but I can live with it the way it is.
spooling up and down gradually and slowly helps a lot the vibes issue.
Jan 29, 2013, 07:48 PM
Buy, Mod, Fly, Sell, Repeat
Quote:
Originally Posted by asp
spooling up and down gradually and slowly helps a lot the vibes issue.
Not really. I spool up really slowly and gradually and my V450D03 always hops 40° or more during the spool up.

I'm waiting for my program card to install my YEP for a true soft start.
Jan 29, 2013, 08:06 PM
Yep. Same here. It's nothing I can't live with. Anyone ever see a programming sheet for the walkera esc's? I have to think that they would set it to as slow as possible, but you never know. It's also quite possible that they just used the default settings of the esc to speed up production time.
Jan 30, 2013, 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexperience
Yep. Same here. It's nothing I can't live with. Anyone ever see a programming sheet for the walkera esc's? I have to think that they would set it to as slow as possible, but you never know. It's also quite possible that they just used the default settings of the esc to speed up production time.
I found the soloution for my start up vibs, before i had Walkera and Align main blades I also balanced them out as good as possible, but always had some vibs.
No on a flight event I won some Spinblades, installed them and have no more vibrations
Jan 30, 2013, 02:01 PM
Eternal beginner
Quote:
Originally Posted by addifromgermany
I found the soloution for my start up vibs, before i had Walkera and Align main blades I also balanced them out as good as possible, but always had some vibs.
No on a flight event I won some Spinblades, installed them and have no more vibrations
Hello Adriaan !
A dumb question : what are these Spinblades ???

Roland
Jan 30, 2013, 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollmops67
Hello Adriaan !
A dumb question : what are these Spinblades ???

Roland
Spinblades is a company that makes HQ-Blades they are perfectly balanced when delivered.
http://www.spinblades.com/
You can switch to english language if needed
Jan 30, 2013, 06:13 PM
Thank you very much Hexperience.
Still good info from you.
Oscar
Jan 30, 2013, 07:04 PM
i have used more than 2 dozens of align blades so far.....as i do attempt hard 3d and most of the time ended up with a crash...... i never had problems with align blades....i would say nearly each pack is well balanced out of the pack.....but i use only the 3G blades.....which is slightly different from the normal align blades in term of weight distributions......are u using the 3g blades or just the normal align blades rollmops67? just curious.
Jan 31, 2013, 03:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eugenechong
i have used more than 2 dozens of align blades so far.....as i do attempt hard 3d and most of the time ended up with a crash...... i never had problems with align blades....i would say nearly each pack is well balanced out of the pack.....but i use only the 3G blades.....which is slightly different from the normal align blades in term of weight distributions......are u using the 3g blades or just the normal align blades rollmops67? just curious.
My first pair was pretty fine and ran without vibrations, my second pair was 1g different between each other and the center of the weight was different(hope you understand what I mean). Whatever I tried with the Align-Tape, I never had them perfectly balanced and so I had vibrations.
Jan 31, 2013, 04:25 AM
Eternal beginner
Quote:
Originally Posted by eugenechong
Hello Eugene !
For now I still have the stock blades, on my scale wich has a precision of 0.1 gram they are the same weight, but I didn't test if they have the same weight distribution.
I don't fly with the V450 too much these times, still practising with a Master CP (it becomes better and better !)

Roland
Jan 31, 2013, 06:21 AM
The stock blades are very nice. My v450d03 has no vibes at all once I get past the start up shakes.
Jan 31, 2013, 07:17 AM
to b honest the stock v450 blades were nice. i had it for only like 15-20 flights n then i crashed....hahah....but they r way too expensive for the quality and brand....so i would not buy one again....but it was good... =)
Jan 31, 2013, 09:59 AM
asp
asp
I'm using Rcx blades... flying very nice!

Quick Reply